Soon, soon!
Annoyingly, I keep bumping into this male neighbour of mine, a 40+ year old dad. And each time he sees me he'll go "Alala.... lawanye anak ni.." EURGH. I don't think I'll translate that, it's just too icky for words. Hello, it's one thing if you're some hot guy, but it's a totally different story when you're a balding old man. All I can do each time is to smile an obliging (read: fake) smile and go like, "Aha." Eeyuchh!! It gives me the heebiedabajeebies every time.
Oh, school is really kicking the hell off. The new timetable is just... sigh. Whatever. I'm too exhausted to describe. Hmm. They banded the whole bunch of people taking Math and as usual, I got slotted into the last band. (ie; those with uber pathetic & hopeless Math grades) A class that actually requires 2 teachers to handle. Heh. No, I'm not demoralised. Already used to it. Haha...Just that, had I known the consequence of flunking Math last year is getting a number of supra irritating idiots in my class, I would have studied my brains, guts, eyes and heart out. Honestly, I cannot believe my ill fortune to get the most irritating motherfucker of the whole school in my Math class. The kind who has to announce it when she finally understands something, and wail like a bitch every time she gets stuck in a question. Screw yourself upside down lah, seriously.
Anyhoodles, overall, the year is gonna be hectic. My history teacher is kinda strict, Math teacher #1 wears magnifying glasses, Math teacher #2 speaks as loudly as a dead emu, and I have issues with the Malay teacher. Yes, it's stinkingly my 'A' Level year, the year which determines whether I get to University in 2008 or not. And the workload is PILING. Absolutely, majorly piling. I've already missed a bunch of episodes of Prison Break for the shit. Now THAT'S dedication.
As a very wise someone has said to me recently, it's time to take this shit seriously. And it's true. It's time for me to cut back on the nonsense and start gittin' serious about the academics. (yes, I just said that.woah!) In other words, it's time to start acting like a real student. An 'A' Level student at that. You know what they say. Pain is temporary, glory is forever, no?
I don't really know how often (or rarely) a real student is entitled to blog. But I guess this will be the last post for more than a week or so... Until I get enough me-time to spare. Till then, it'll be endless juggling of sines, cosines, deadlines, essays, Shakespeare, Webster, Huxley, Atwood, family, friends... and yes, Erwin the Gusdur is coming to Singapore tomorrow. (wheee~~) So it is totally gonna be a maha huge juggle-fest and I hope I get the time to catch my own breath in between. I'm not gonna let my spirits slide, but I never know what this dodo life can throw at me midway. Sou...Wish me luck, okay? I'm gonna need a lot of it throughout the year.
Soon. I love you all.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

20 comments:
"thats the attitude nashe!"
hahah.
gelaks giler siak dengar tu line.
Hmmm, I could imagine what the 40 year old pedophile's line is translated, but I'll save everyone the pain as well.
Buena suerte.
That's the spirit, girl!
keep your nose to the grindstone
keep your ear to the ground
keep your shoulder to the wheel
keep your eye on the ball
now try to get ANYTHING done in that position =D
Seriously, good luck to you. We'll be here when you get back.
Ugh... your neighbour reminded me of my neighbour who told his direct next door neighbour, a girl who was 17 then and I was 16. The girl was so freaked out that she told me what the 50-year-old Ah Pek said (and he had a 3-year-old daughter!!!):
"Jean, each time I see you, my heart gets really excited."
I wonder if it's his heart or some part of his anatomy that's excited. Ptooi!
Talk about pervs. :|
What does "Alala.... lawanye anak ni.." mean?
I'm gonna start saying that to young girls.
@ hamizahh : Totally!
@ woozie : Painful, it is.
@ gadfly : HAHAHHA.... Thank you bunches, man. Trying way hard to keep this spirit up. =)
@ Venge : Wtf! Neighbours like that are just... daym. U didn't get any?
@ Butchie : Butchie, it rips my heart out to translate that line. And don't you dare go using it!
See you & Erwin at Swensens!
-SBY
lawan means to rebel right ? like tukang lawan ?
good luck, buddy.
woah...... swensens? Haha. i'm having school blues. good luck. all the way.
GAMBATE!
hmm. You went swensens? Cooool.
I bet you had fun. Work hard, study hard, then you lay hard later when it all pays off aite?
Selamat erm, mencuba.
Hi:)
Enjoy your studies and life
@ SBY : Bambang, I had a great time. More anniversaries to come for you and the wifey yeah!
@ Lastlife : Thatz right... but what I'm saying isn't lawan but laWA... ie; cantik! Lawl... Eeurgh!
@ fairuz : =)
@ saffy : Gambate! Yes yes... =P
@ Khane : PLAY hard you mean? Oh, I won't forget. haha. And yeap, had fun.
@ Deepak : Thanks. You too =)
GOOD LUCK FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE A NICE BLOG.
VISIT :
www.lusoprosecontras.blogspot.com
PORTUGUESE FRIENDS OF
LUSO / BUÇACO - THE BEST AND BEAUTIFUL PLACE OF PORTUGAL
COMMENTS IN
www.lusoprosecontras.blogspot.com
THANK YOU
HAVE A NICE DAY
oh.. i was thinkin of lawan ye. like iye (gue kan orang jakarta).
aduh minta ampun... najis banget cowok itu ! LOL
i types in brokens englishes. i misses you.
@ zeca : =)
@ lastlife : hehehe... totally!
@ zma : zma! I haven't seen you in like 10 weeks!!
Well I wish you a lot of luck in school. btw it's not so bad to be in such a path class. Maths won't get better your life if you know it better :) I get in the university with maths exam and now I am sorry for that. so keep looking at the life from a better point ;)
Hi:) I have uploaded my short film in utube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5xdtq_5iOg
pls watch it.
please send this link to maximum friends as possible.
@ loco cabron : Yeah I guess so.... thankfully, the class is getting better =)
@ Deepak : Thanks Deepak. Hahahhaha....
Post a Comment