like a frickin ton of bricks

I've fallen;

fallen with the weight of everything I've ever known, everything I've ever felt.

That moment, there was the distinct feeling of time stopping.
As though the world had paused just to give me
extra time to take in all the details,
so I can fully remember it
for decades to come.

The world has since moved forward but I'm just not on it anymore.
And I never wanna come back.


Pause. Rewind. The movie's about to end.


Je n'ai jamais su n'importe quoi de pareil avant maintenant. Je ne veux pas que vous me laissiez.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey do u remember me?
Your tagger from perth. Haha..
finally got around to leaving comments.

Anyways, that post was beautiful. I dont know why but it was just so simple and nicely put, leaving readers to question what you're talking bout! I like reading things like these.

Anonymous said...

come back. coz i'm back.

Anonymous said...

So are you in love, or have you hurt yourself?

Butchie said...

8008135

Anonymous said...

this entry is so meyayat hati, it bothers me. too much. you know, at least you did the right thing. unlike me. but anyway, i think your blog is more interesting that reading about keats. =/

Anonymous said...

*than, not that. Sorry for the typo.

Anonymous said...

screw, woman. the post WAS nice. hmmm...i'd say you're in love.

Anonymous said...

if you say you are falling, does that indicate a physical move or not?
i would not think you in love. I think u have fallen from a great height and it feels very bad. And that, you shall remember this minute with every details and the full feeling feel like a movie that is ending and you are feeling an outworldly experience.am i correct?

Anonymous said...

Nah, i can tell she's in love. true?

Anonymous said...

siape sak org ni sumer...hahaha... btw nash... reply quick!

Anonymous said...

you can't be that hurt, can you... you seem fine... so i'd say... you're in love.

Anonymous said...

this is the prettiest thing ive read in a while.

how i adore you nash *hugs*

Nashe^ said...

This ain't no guessing game. Haha.

@ Shirlee : Thanks so much. Oh. Yes, i remember you.


@ h=zee : You don't need a fanfare do you?


@ Gadfly : Teehee. What dost thou thinks't? Definitely not the latter, G. =)


@ Butchie : Thanks for that thoughtful comment, Butchie. It was very insightful. XD



@ amz : Then read about Coleridge or Byron instead. Haha. Terima kasih atas komentar kamu.


@ khane : And for once, you're right.



@ soncositas : No, you are not correct. But you are detailed. Hmm.


@ zwant : Haha.. Are those the only options? just because I look fine doesn't mean I'm in love. Haha.


@ Debbie : And how I adore hugs from Indonesians... ;)
Flying smooches your way!

Deepak Gopi said...

hi Nashria:):)
I liked it.
thank you for watching my video

Deepak Gopi said...

Sixth sense :):)
I have that.

Deepak Gopi said...

If you want to, just delete my comment.No problom :):)

Anonymous said...

Deepak? have you been drinking?

*chuckle*

Anonymous said...

Have you had it with the motherfuckin snakes on your motherfuckin plane?

Nashe^ said...

BWARGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........


wtf. Nah it's okay Deepak. I don't delete comments. =)

Anonymous said...

wow, people actually bother to do practical criticism on your entry? soon enough, you'll find yourself as popular as Coleridge.

Hamizah said...

i second that TA!

you dont say!
*gasp!*

Nashe^ said...

banyiak kaklarr!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive