Tres aléatoire.

I don't see what the big deal is but never mind.
Trying to get my dodo mind off things that I'd rather not be thinking about.
First up I wanna say thanks to Bambang and wifey for somehow bringing Erwin close again after more than a fortnight. ~Not that he was really far away, if you know what I mean.
Very refreshing. And spending the post-mee rebus time solving Shinaya's toothpick puzzles was awesome. Out of 5, I can't believe I couldn't solve even one. I swear I was just laughing too much.

Anyhoo, I just wanna say I'm glad that the people from my Malay class had great fun during their trip to Indonesia recently. They went to Padang/Bukit Tinggi and did a whole bunch of stuff, like going to the university and whatever. Kinda made me wish I had gone, until I read their blogs.

Maybe the blogs weren't the problem (ha!) but the (dozens of) pictures were... disturbing to me. Huhuheux. It just takes one person... and the whole pic looks like crap. What's up with the ___ and the ___? Maybe I'm just biased here coz I detest the girl. But ah well. Really. Gag me with a silver spoon. And then comes all the "I miss Bukit Tinggi" and "I miss seeing the Indo guys" confessions.

Like, stab me repeatedly. *stab stab*

Thus, I can't imagine what it would have been like if I had gone. I'd probably be thinking of Erwin the whole damn time. And I'd probably be so irked by the act-cuters that I wouldn't enjoy myself as much. But... tout ce que. I'm glad you (other) guys had fun. (The best part is that those who visited Indonesia, probably don't visit this site.)
And it was woogly to read that some of them were saying "I miss Singapore already!!" the day before their departure.

Woah. If it was me, you'd have prolly seen "I hope the trip is longer". But it's okay. I didn't go, so I shouldn't be making dumbass judgements, right? Just feeling a tad too shitty coz of some other stuff.


and you, please start eating ten plates of rice again, like you used to.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh kesiannye lah kawan aku nie..

Anonymous said...

You know what? I havent heard from you in 100000 years. and you didnt even reply to my last 2 msgs.are u mad at me or what? dah takde mase untok kitorang kepe?

Anonymous said...

Hey Nashe. Pardon me for that offensive 'somalian' joke. And hell, i totally agree about those people who went to the indo trip. Hah. Anyway, who cares about them? They are just blogging abt the trip in such a way because they have got nothing more happening to talk about. It isnt they who has got an uber wonderful 'poolside' story to tell. *winks. Besides, its probably their first few times on a plane. And make that, a non-luthansa.. You and i travel too much..if we were to write down every detail and take pictures every second, the world would probably run out of memory cards. (=

Anonymous said...

Oops. And i was so excited to comment that i made grammatical and spelling errors..

It isn't they who HAVE got... And not 'has'..

And ooh..

Lufthansa, not luthansa..

Ok.. Errors corrected. Haha. If there are more then..erm... Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Still missing Erwin, eh?? That can indeed induce a crappy attitude in general.

Sorry you're out of sorts right now. Hope it doesn't keep you from having a good time on your adventure.

And you wanted more shots of the "baby boy" from the wedding photos, huh? He is kinda cute, ain't he? I think we'll keep him. ;D

He's sweet to Mama D, too. That's always a good thing around here, LOL. :-)

Nashe^ said...

@ khane : ah ye kesian. Which part?

Nashe^ said...

@ h=zee : I'm not mad at you. And by "kitorang", who are you referring to?




@ anonymous : Poolside story, eyh? I've always felt hungry myself after swimming =P
Haha. And yeah, it totally wasn't a German Lufthansa, aka the 2nd busiest airline in the world...(kinda explains Daddy's big bucks. Lawl!)

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : HAHAHHA!!! yes yes. More pics of the slightly overgrown baby boy. Teehee.

and yeah, it remains to be seen if I'm gonna keep having these mad-ass Erwin desires. XD

Anonymous said...

i'm referring to our clique like duh kan. jgn act tak tau lah nash. DAN aku tau kau reply sms hazwan kan. so im taking back my words about you and that indon piece of crap, but i still don get why youre so avoiding me or wtv.

so, what, you're seeing Wan now? you playing us all or something?

Anonymous said...

Alo, i commented here a long time ago (maybe feb) but i don't think you read my comment? Hmmm. Anyway, i'll say it again, you have a nice read here.

Anonymous said...

H=ZEE.

Watch your mouth, buddy.

Hi, nash. Apa khabar?

-R "SYB" D

Anonymous said...

Hi babe! Long time no see! So cool, your friends got to go Padang.... chill okay nashe? -the *stab stab* part was funny =D

Anonymous said...

Zee, please leave me out of this, thank you.

Hey nash, aku selalu bace, tapi saje tak tag. Hahha... maafkan saya dong! alahai yg kau tak pegi Bt tinggi tu kenape. Dont let the rest bring u down yea?

Nashe^ said...

@ h=zee : OUR clique?? I don't think I have really been part of that 'clique', you bloody bastard. It consists of 6,7 guys, more than half of whom I've never met. So like WTF are you talking about.

And just coz I replied to Wan's sms doesn't mean I'm seeing him, does it?
And I've never HAD anything with ANY of you dipshits so please fucking explain what you mean by "playing us all".

And please eh, DO NOT make it sound as if we've been hanging out forever that when you haven't "heard from" me in a while, it means I got beef with you.

And I don't know who the fuckin hell you are, dammit, to call Erwin a piece of crap. I'll say, you're nobody,nothing compared to him. Got that? You hit a raw nerve,man. A VERY raw nerve. And if you're here just to portray me as some sick 'player' or simply gonna sprout bullshit all the time, then I'd diplomatically suggest you leave.

Nashe^ said...

@ paranoid : Oh, yes yes. I found it, and I've read it. Thanks. =)



@ R.D : Khabar baik, sir! Sir sihat? XD



@ fairuz : *stab stab*zzz tak kelakar la!! ok, i shalt chill. Thanks.


@ zwant : I won't ok? Hahaha... stress ah. But yes, i shalt take a chill pill. And, reminder - tags are meant to be written on the site itself, not thru sms! =P

Anonymous said...

i updateds sweetchick. i'll tell ya abt da dream in full detail when i see ya ;)

mzh.

Anonymous said...

okay lets see. im indonesian but ive only been to 3 places. jakarta. lampung. and bandung. not even bali. *shakes fist*

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive