So tell me,
1) Why do you blog?
Hmmm...
2) How did you come up with your blog's address?
I just thought I'd get a name which reflects what and who I am.
3) Do you think people actually give a damn about what you write?
Actually, no. They don't. But I know some really do. And that's why I continue on my relentless tirades of random shits.
4) Have you ever received hate mail/ hate tags/ hate comments? If yes, how bad was it?
Oui. Haha. It didn't get out of hand, lets just say.
5) Do you get angry when people spam your comment or tag box?
Just a bit annoyed. But I can always block the user or delete the messages, sou...
6) Do you think your entries are interesting?
Quite honestly, I think they're only interesting to moi, the author. But many entries become interesting due to readers' desire to put in their 2 francs worth, I suppose.
7) Do you like your readers? Why/Why not?
I like most of them. Coz they're pretty honest, intelligent and observant in opinion, and that's what I value.
8) Which four blogger(s) have you not met, but would fancy meeting and why?
Only four?? Oh ok then.
I'd wanna meet Vengelyne. Haha. She's so geographically close so it's natural for me to wanna see her in the flesh.
Then there's Grandmama D. One of my truly attentive readers, of course I'd wanna meet her.
Gadfly. I wanna meet Mental Flosser. End of story. Hahaha...
Then I'd wanna meet Yasser. The first person ever to leave a message on my Nokia in the middle of the night, anonymously all the way from India and I had no idea who it was.
There are many, many more of course, probably all of you, but ah well. Four. So you other guys don't feel too left out yeah? Hehe.
9) What kind of blogs do you like or prefer?
Gorgeous pimple-free question. Straight up, those without the fancy skins like most Singaporean teens have, which I could give a 9.5 for design/layout but 0 for content. So basically I'd prefer reading one which has quality content, whether it interests me or not. And also preferably one with legible fonts and good English. None of the "i LuFf wad mY b0iiFren gif 2 miEe!!" bullshit. I could share a link or two with those who don't believe such a blogger exists but that would be preposterously mean. *wipes halo*
10) Lastly, whose blog can't you stand?
hers. *shush*
Okiedokes. You could do this shit too, if you want. Haha. I found it thru C.I's blog. And I think I'll be posting again very soon, if the rain stops. (The connection might be a lil beyond your grasp but...)
| You Are a Snarky Blogger! |
![]() You've got a razor sharp wit that other bloggers are secretly scared of. And that's why they read your posts as often as they can! |
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


20 comments:
Wah..... I feel so honoured that I'm the first person you listed to visit. :P
Ok lah, I am thinking of running away to SG for Christmas this weekend cos I know mine's going to be lonely... but my friends in SG would be busy celebrating it with their families. I think you'd be a good candidate to bug, but you gotta let me slumber at your house. Um... that might give your parents a heart attack, kan? Macam mana ni?
You know, you won't be a snarky blogger anymore if you start blogging about the hot boy with orange car. =)
@ Vengey : yes yes I'll be a good candidate to bug, I agree. But ya hor, you tak boleh tido kat my rumah. Hmmm...
Anyhoo, i'll be just back from Vietnam on Xmas morning. =/
@ T.A : Not hot lah! CUTE!
Why you dont wanna put the full form of your name? Hahha... and to tells you the truths, I can't waits to REALLY start bloggings about that boy with the orange car. And the 1001 PJs that his Tante bought for him. x)
AAARRHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oketh. You win. Cute. ABSOLUTELY, with such big eyes and gosh, what a laugh he's got... and he must have been really really amuse to literally FALL and roll with laughter. =D
And he's got 1001 PJs? So tell me..Baby Looney Toons or just... Pooh? =) hahaha. =)
hi nash.. I miss you. =) And wow, thanks for replying to all my sms-es, and everything. =D Oh oh.. and btw, is 'hers' who i think it is?
Lah..busuk busuk pon SEDARE islam. =) Sou..just chill, like how your friend shld.
Haha!! I'm a SoCiaL blogger, apparently... and for n0.6, i think your entries ARE interesting lah babe. haha.
imma LIFE blogger. dah lah, aku tak paham bende2 ni semue.
heh. and u WISH ah u got a halo. U havent seen my halos yet. (jeah jeah u know what im talkin bout yo)
@ T.A :Ah ye, banyak tabung amal kau! Oh, takkan lah nak sumer Pooh je kan..
Theres poohbear, Baby Looney Toons, Spongebob, Spiderman,... yeah the list goes on but I think he likes the Bugs Bunny and fluffy Pooh ones the best x)
@ Mally : Haha. You prolly know who SHE is lah!
@ dian : =P Merci, woman. Social blogger? Definitely. If you continued blogging that is. Hhaha..
@ Khane : Yeah, havent seen yours yet. Where'd you learn? From me right? Haha. Fine la, aku chair pon tak pass. =(
Awwww! I'm totally honored ^__^
I'd like to meet you too. You're really smart, and a hell of a smart ass -- both of which I admire :o) I'm still mesmerized by your linguistic ablilities. To be able to speak so many languages and yet be absolutely proficient in English. It's downright humbling O_O
I hope you don't stop blogging. I really want to see how you develop over these next few years. I'm assuming a good university is in your future, cuz you're gonna rock the Casbah ^__^
And if one of us ever makes it to the other side of the world, I'd LOVE to meet for a cup of coffee somewhere.
HATER!
I'm gonna go sit in the corner and cry...
Lmao @ Woozie. Since when is Woozie such a sissy? ROFLMAO.
Eh sejak bila you pergi Vietnam ni? Menghampakan I aje lah. Ingatkan betul-betul boleh pergi SG lawat you. Apa lah ni. Enjoy your Vietnam trip, babe. =) Don't go breaking all the guys' hearts over there, ya hear? You're still under age! Lol. >:)
"i LuFf wad mY b0iiFren gif 2 miEe"
lolll yea i fuckin hate those too. those are such a turnoff.
@ Gadfly : Teehee! No no, you flatter the Nashter too much. Haha, and truth be told, me going to Uni sounds kinda 0.o (if u know what i mean)
And lets both just meet up in Japan aiite? Haha. Coz I wanna go Japan too. Hehehe. XD
@ Woozie : No way!! Haha.. But even if you ain't specifically mentioned, it doesn't mean I'm communist ok? hehe. I'll throw you a hanky soon, don't worry.
Ps; I can't comment at your site. Something's woogly here.
@ Venge : lawl...I haven't quite mentioned it, i know! But i'm leaving in a couple of days. and btw, I haven't heard the word "menghampakan" in like, 3 years i think. 0.o
@ lastlife : Don't we all...? heh.
Hot pic, Debbie. x)
*Sniff* I'm deeply touched to make your "wanna meet" list, Nashe. :-) Really...it makes me want to package you up about 20 pounds of fudge and goodies and FedEx them overnight to you...And I would, but I could bankroll a small African country for what it would cost, so how 'bouts you come visit me, and I'll make you all the fudge and goodies you can eat? ;D
And evidently I'm a Life Blogger.
I may just have to do this meme myself. I liked this one.
Merry Christmas, and bon voyage, Nashe....
Nasty? nah.. ur blog's name doesnt refelct who u r :)
fun tag to do it is ..lol..
PHO!
Okay Miss Nashe, you're no communist. But I'm watching you. Not in a creepy way, just in an accusatory way.
You couldn't comment? How about now?
@ Diane : Haha. U liked it? Then do it! Pronto! Hehe. Aww about the fudge(which I desperately want) it's the thought that counts right? So like, no prob =)
@ Neha : xD depends on the mood i guess... haha.
@ Butchie : 0.o
@ Woozie : *calms down* hahaha...
Actually, I'm fascist. teehee. NO NO!! Just kidding.
and erm, yeah I think I can comment now. Whee~~~
Post a Comment