So!
Remember this fantastical post from like, not so long ago?
So the last part about Hady has come true...
what else will?
weeheee...
Dear Wallace, your new picture is seriously disturbing. Get it off or I'll never get down from this high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

4 comments:
Happynya, budak ni...
Ape lah you... kata I mirip yr ex-Math teacher.
I've only watched Singapore Idol once while in SG in June... I remember Jonathan and that Twohill guy, but not Hady...
hehehehe....
_Nashty_
hey nice blog...
went trough some of ur previous posts... they are good
aww gee!
im so ouche! hahahha....
Post a Comment