The new Government!
Ok, so the exams are so friggin over. Like yeayness.
I sat in front of a helicopter of a standing fan for my History paper, and my hair was flying in all directions.... damnit. How was I supposed to write a decent essay on Ho Chi Minh/ Gorbachev/ John F Kennedy with that kind of tornado around? God forbid.
We celebrated Hammy I.'s birthday today at a secret place. Haha. Top secret kebabomz siol. Until we ourselves got lost in the place. Damnations! But it was go0o0o0od.... and the fact that we penned out our birthday wishes on the card with the birthday girl in front of us made it funnier.
And i absolutely CANNOT for the life of me believe that I practically shouted "You're such an asshole!" to Khalis in the middle of the MRT. Sorry, man... it came from nowhere. But I was shocked to the mid, yes.... the whole cabin could hear me and my whatever-accent-Ameliene-calls-it.... how screwedly uncouth of me! Goshness. (to thecluelessT: are you sure there's such a word as uncouthly?) Note to self - I shall not behave like a vulgar prick in the trains ever again.
Anyway, someone is ticked off at me coz apparently I said he's too old for me. So... no reply to calls, texts, and whatthecrap have you. Mister, if you can't take a frank statement like the mild one I just mentioned, then you can go look for a goose to fuck.
I really can't say anything more. I told Zee about it and he's all "24 years old ain't old" but je suis desole, I just don't dig guys more than 3 years older than me.
And I'm gonna start having a system for this blog now. Lemme break it down for you folks.
Every alternate entry, I will be blogging extreme far-out stuff. ie, I will be blogging out my fantasies and other bullcrap. [remember the fantastical post?] The other posts will be the honest happenings and shit in my life. You savvy?
So if you happen to read a post and go "When the hell did Nashe work as Fidel Castro's secretary?" then you'll know that it isn't the real Nashty. It's just her dreams talking, baby. (Not that I want to be Castro's secretary)
I'm sorry to say that some of you might be confused...as to which events really happened and which totally did not. But ahh well.... I don't think you really give a heck anyway. And the dad is breathing down my neck to save electricity switch off the computer. Gotta run.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

8 comments:
What's up, buddy? If there was such a word as uncouthly, I would straight up use it.
Buddy?? Okay.... ;D
Just dropped in to check out what's hap'nin' in Nashe's world, and as usual....DRAMA...lots of drama, LOL. ;D
Glad to hear exams are out of the way for a while. Does that mean you have some holiday breaks coming up?
Take it easy on the cretins, okay? They can't help it if they're doofus quality, you know. ;D
@ butchieboy : you would? hahahaha.... XD
@ Diane : nah..i wouldn't call this DRAMA.. not yet anyways! haha.. good to hear from you. i've been checkin in actually. hehe.
We're still having classes...so we don't have to rush like crap next year for A' levels... boo ya.
im taking everything easy at the moment yeap yeapz. cretins or not. wahaha.. but i dont know how long i can stay that way. =P
Thanks for the visit.
I hate giving exams...
But cant runaway from it...
that was a cool one with a cute pic LOL
@ Ajay : hahahha... cute, no? how i wish i can run run RUN away from the big bad E's!
what secret secrets all this?
damn. the pic made me laugh like.... i dont know what.
Post a Comment