idontknow
I'm using the school's compy. Lets recap.
So I had kayaking like, on Friday. The name of the kayak that I got was...
Dancer.
Haha. Major cool, no? And although the water gave me itches on my arms, at least I didn't have to trudge around in mud and sand.
Then on I went Funan to get a new desktop yesterday. Still not in-da-house yet. The dude at one of the stores was so.dang.hot. Heheee... I just looked around. I mean, what can I do, right? My mom was there. But he just came over suddenly and went "Hi!" like so friendly-ish. For a second I didn't see him as the sales guy. Hehe. And I stared at him and went "Hi..!" back. Ok, very random but what the hells.
So hopefully I'll get the damn desktop asap. Coz I don't seem to function well without internet.
I gotta chiao, the bell just rang. Huhuheuxx...
Note to H-Zee : Wallace can go eat his black tshirts! I run a one-woman show!
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

7 comments:
u mean the black sleeveless ones?
Il help you get that home indeed ;)
Kayaking! God, that is scary :P
@ Ameliene : don't make me think of shit. please.
yo yo! DANCER huh? coolness..!
i miss your kinda-daily posts. where u been?
@ Yasser : aww thanks man! hehee. though i doubt i'll even want one in India =D
whats so scary bout kayaking? Haha.. come over and i'll teach you, dude.
eh. miss you. my testi is attached. dont worry. haha.
and damn, u promised me!! sigh.
saffy says hi. HHahahahaha... we're going out with the dude of your (wet) dreams in a moment.
*i love canoeing not kayakin*
Post a Comment