ILLERS! In Your Face
bumblebee: i m not dissing felix for educating the public. it is his passion and of cos we all wan to educate the public. but i guess he, and azn, played the rules wrongly... i hope this matter clears up.
Chris: Played the rules wrongly? You CHANGED TEAMS. Its like as if 9 man crew Ichigeki were to battle 5 man Israel crew 'Look at Us' in Battle of the Year and say "aww, we really should lend those guys some members."
bumblebee: yes, i stood there and blocked someone's path of doing footwork. my bad. but someone from azn toprocked, and flashed the middle finger.... which is worse?
Charlie: Pointing the middle finger is a bad thing but remember it's an all out war when bboys throwdown. no love till after the battle. giving the cock and throwing a middle finger is simply a diss, everything should be desolved and settled after the battle.
NOW you know why I'm back in the forums. Conflict! Ok, I'm a sadist of a different breed.
Damnations. Azn didn't win the 'Illers In Your Face' battle. BFC did. And Yogu is blaming me (and the other OBTers) for not joining. Excuse ME, you dickhead but first of all, I was mighty confused on whether it was to be a Hiphop battle or a Bboy battle. Second of all, I had AN EXAM on that day, lest you don't know. So prep time was whack. Thirdly, my OBTers aren't exactly gonna battle non-underground crews. Fourthly, we haven't been training together like, at all for the past 6 months so we'd prolly have presented shit anyway if we had entered. Fifthly, the announcement that the Aznbboys were participating came like way late. So there.
Congrats to BFC. Honestly. I heard they rocked it hard. But still...haiz. The love within Azn was cool, though. And I don't know bumblebee personally, but man...no more beef, ok? You got Chris seriously mad. Hahakz. Nearly got me scared there.
And some girl from idontknowwhere called idontknowwhat whose face I can't even remember is spreading shit about me. To some important people in my life, to boot.Hmmm.... did I ask (her) for a bitchfight? She's at the other end of the country and yet I can already feel her hatred. If I feel like it, she's gonna get it.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

4 comments:
Lol. How would you know that youdontknowwhere called youdontknowwhat is spreading rumours about you, girl? Hmm... what is she gonna get from you if you feel like it? Pray tell? You're such a sweet lil thing. Can't imagine you being so nasty.
Aiya girl... napa ngan you? Macam garang aje kebelakangan ni?
babe! :D Whats up?
Hey, Nashe! Just condense the details and give me the lowdown, 'kay? LOL ;-)
Just be sure to have one of your friends take some cool pics of the cat fight, I could use some excitement 'bout now. ;-)
@ Venge : coz she's my friend's old friend... its a small world, ya know! haha...and thats the thing, i dont feel like wasting my breath on ppl like her. huhu.
@ Yasser: Dude! where the heck have you been!!
@ Diane : HAHA...HOPEFULLY I WILL, IF I GOT THE TIME. OH Shit i pressed capslock by accident. dun mind that. im too lazy to delete that and start over, but i wasnt shouting! haha. hehe... ok whatever nashe.
Nah, prolly no pics. i dun wish to see her face again so... yeaps
=P
-Nasty Nashe
Post a Comment