here's another....

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME-
> i'm a lucid dreamer
> i'm biased towards baby boys
> i miss studying Physics and Chem
> i wanna go to France
> i want my own 'puter
> i like sleeping alone
> i swear way more then anybody thinks

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME-
> losing my mom
> losing my bro
> losing my trusted mobile
> losing my legs
> never talking to Keene ever again
> dropping a baby
> getting a daughter

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT-

> I Think God Can Explain, Splender
> Turn It Up, Chamillionaire
> Gimme Dat, Chris Brown
> Teenage Life, Daz Sampson
> Complicated Heart, MLTR
> One More Moment, Ronin
> Remember the Name, Fort Minor

7 THINGS/PEOPLE I LIKE THE MOST-

> My Favourite Freerunner
> D.B
> Myra
> Abby
> Hiphop
> Fort Minor
> Bitching. High-end style.

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST-
> Aww.. fucked!
> wtf
> serious?
> she did??
> sedih ah.
> aper sey...
> je ne comprends pas

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS-

> Mally
> Mummy D.
> Mikey Likey
> Alane BTM
> Cereal
> Lyenna
> you! unless you're a dodo.

and i just finished my History paper. 'Twas cool. Oh yeah. To those who asked, I got a 4/25 for Korean/Cold War and a 11/25 for History of Southeast Asia previous tests. Haha. Shouldn't have bothered studying, really.

6 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hey, Nashe! Okay, I guess I've been tagged. I'll try to get to it this evening, if the computer cooperates. :-)

Some of your answers made me snort when I laughed, Nashe, LOL. Gee thanks, that hurt.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

@ Diane : hahaha.... (its me) (too lazy to sign in)


yout response sure was lightning fast!! it caught me by surprise... i just wrote that post! omg.. ahahah...dun worry bout it. take ya time. =)

Neha said...

i did not read the psot.. so im not tagged :D ;)

lol.. good one..
im a dreamer too.. a 24 hour dreamer :)

Anonymous said...

You tagged me. Cool!! It will give me something interesting to write about for a change. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

You swear more that people think? Nah!!! that can't be true. :-)

I knew you liked the little boys, and I do mean that in a good way. I know you enjoy the pictures of my little nephew on my site. Good tag, Nashe.

Nashe^ said...

@ Neha : No way out of it, Neha.. you are SO tagged! wakakaka



@ Mikey : teehee. Yeah. Lil boys rule. I don't know why i'm so against baby girls..? But yeah. haha.


--yes, people. The second comment is indeed by me. no impostors.

Nashe^ said...

@ Neha : of course u didnt...haha. No way around it, Neha. u Gotta do it! huhuhuh



@ Mikey : yeah im biased against baby girls, man...i donnoe why. haha. take ya time, btw! hehe

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive