Nash #2

I found out that someone else is also called Nash. But it's a guy. Aah dammit! Go get another name, bugger. Heheh. At least I put an 'e' at the end, eh? Was kinda surprised that his nickname is Nash. But I'll get over it.
And i'm stumbling over so many sappy blogs which put song lyrics down as posts. Creative. Verily. I'm gonna do the lame same. But unlike them, I guess mine would have meaning, not just mindless banter. And it's been a favourite song, too. Hahaha. Like anyone cares, Nashe. Here goes...i dedicate it to all the other idiots like me in the world.. and hopefully you can also hear it in the background.

-One More Moment-

Don't take too long say 'I love you' to the ones you love
Coz time has a habit of slipping away.
Out on the clear blue sky
where lightning strikes on sunny day,
Just take me in, and keep me from the rain.

And the words that seem so hard to say
come out when you've gone away.
Stay a little while and hear me say...
That I want you here tonight,

and I need you by my side
for just one more moment
for just one more moment with you.

Turn away to say goodbye
with each and every word that passes by
like a distant memory.
And time keeps slipping away,
and time will turn to grey,
and time will be the one who holds you down.
And the words that seem so hard to say
come out when you've gone away.
So stay a little while, and hear me say

That I want you here tonight
and I need you by my side
For just one more moment
for just one more moment with you.

Sometimes time will treat you bad
before you even know what's wrong.
And in the end it hits you hard,
Please tell me you'll be strong.

till the next lyrics-cum-post, bye bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever heard of Nash Bridges? Television show, I think. Don Johnson's character, if I am not mistaken. I like the name Nashe. The e at the end makes it more feminine. :-)

Anonymous said...

the song is making me... =(

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I can't hear the music, wish I could. The words are good, though, although kind of sad, as Mally noted. ;-)

I am kind of undecided what to post, too, but I'm about to do SOMETHING, even if it's lame. :-)

Nashe^ said...

@ Mike : aaw thanks mike. haha.
yes i heard of Nash Bridges... but the show doesn't air here in Sg, though. hehe.


@ Mally : ahahhaa... dont be =( aiite



@ Diane : oh yeah i know. Btw its by a local band hehe. Long live lameness, yeah? hahahaha

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive