When A Stranger Calls
Oh yeah, i watched the abovementioned movie the other day with Abby....Coz I won two tickets.. haha...Damn. The movie aint blardy fantastic or whatever, but still I take what I get. heh. We were crapping around the mall so we entered the cinema like 5 minits after the movie started. Sheesh. So since all the back seats were taken (it was free seating), both of us had to be practically the only two dodos sitting at that front row.
The movie was...freakish! I was scared,ok, so i kinda hid my eyes for like ten seconds..then i heard yelps around me, so I opened my eyes...and was momentarily traumatised! The scene before my delicate virgin eyes(hahaz) was horrific!! The extra-huge blue eyes of a girl shocked to death..omfg!
One thing about me; I love horror shows only if they're about ghosts or shit..I simply can't stand scenes involving body parts and mutilation. I'm anti-sadistic. So don't even think of asking me to watch Saw or Saw II or whatever body-harming movie there is. No i aint prissy! Just easily grossed out.
You know what's the best thing..?There were maybe 80 people in the cinema, right? me and Abby were the ONLY ONES screaming. Yes. The only two *beeps* yelling in fright and crappiness. The rest were honestly, STONING. They watched the show like they've watched it a dozen times and were prolly going "yeah i know what's gponna happen next" in their head. Damn! bet we looked dumb but hey, i came here to enjoy a SCARY movie. It woulda been a waste if i didnt scream, dontcha think? Like taking a rollercoaster ride in silence like Mr Bean... huhuheux. Fook those idiots in the cinema. They dont know nothing bout watching movies.
SCREAM, PEOPLE!! SCREAM!! It's (supposed to be) SCARY!!!
Oh, the bad guy in the show kinda reminded me of X Men's Nightcrawler...Dark, with the pointy ears and freaky smile...brrr. and dang, i got Lit hmwk to do. Ta!
(ps to OJ; you can still comment on my very-non-recent posts,la! It'll be directed to my email...so..i'm bound to read ALL comments.=)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

17 comments:
Nashe,
I am a very young 42, I have been told, and I still make my own fun, even if everyone else around me is sitting around like lumps. So have fun and don't let the old grumps get you down, girl. After all, you only go around once in this life.....Enjoy it while you still can!! :-)
Tagboard still whack, huh? :-)
D, i fully agree. that was why i screamed myself silly! haha...
and the tagboard is up and running with extra fine-ness. tata
Nashe,
When I view your blog, your tagboard is just to the left of your blogroll, covering the left side of your blog post. I can't see the left side of your post at all, it's covered by the tagboard. Don't know if it's that way for everyone, but it's still out of whack for me. :-)
NO WAY!! its definitely your comp, then... maybe u need to refresh it? geez... oh no!
this is bad..coz it works out fine for the rest. Awrgh dang.
when u look at the left, its supposed to be 1)blogroll, 2)recent posts, 3)archives, then 4)the tagboard. i seriously dont know how come its woozy for you.
=(
Nashe,
I reloaded the page twice and it's still whacko, so maybe it's just on my server, don't know. I'm using Firefox, and I'll check it out on yahoo or IE and see what happens. I'll ask Mike if it's messed up for him, too. If not, I'll definitely know it's my server.
Anyway, have a good Tuesday, what's left of it for you. It's almost 5 am on Tuesday here. :-)
Nashe,
I opened your page on Yahoo, and it's fine, so I guess it's my Firefox that's the culprit. No problemo, I'll just use another server. :-)
Hi Nashe. I can't read your post either. :-( It's the way Firefox is interpretting your code. It happens sometimes. IE does it too with my blog on certain posts. And yes, it does look fine in IE. The 2 browsers just aren't technically the same for both to read some blogs in the same way, though this is the first time I have run across a problem like this with Firefox.
Have a great day!
@mikey & Diane: oh goshy... i am real sorry, aiite? I dont know why it never created problems before..hmm...
Down with Firefox! haha. i feel kinda bad, i guess.
=(
hei,,, how did your ecp project go? i got news... but i think u know abt it alredy. seeing how you are so in tune with *hemhem*
News? if y0u're talking about the **beep** thing coming soon over at *toot*, then yeah i know about it!
nash..i think i know what you and ade are toking about..but maybe i dont.
aper nie pakai beep beep sumer?? must tell meee!!
@OJ : haha. Its kinda censored coz its like, private! But i'll give u the 411 in a moment. wait by your phoner, Ojee.
Nurun,
I don't know why the tagboard went whacko all at once when it's been fine up until now. It's no problem, though, I just use IE instead of Firefox and it's fine. :-)
Thank you for wishing me a happy Mother's Day, Nashe. I'm touched that you thought of me, and I hope you and your Mom have a great Mother's Day. :-)
ha thats purty funny. should we still spend the dough to see it then ? or wait for it to come out on video ?
Comes out on DVD here Tuesday, I believe. Not sure about there. I think the reason why there weren't too many screams, besides yourselves, is that it is a remake of a 1979 movie. The old line where the police say they traced the call and it's coming from inside the house? You don't know how many times I have heard that plagerized in amateur stories in high school.
You're still young though. It's all new to you. So scream your lungs out. Who cares what 80 other people think. :-)
@ lastlife : Hmm...i watched it coz i got free tickets. It's not really something i'd actually pay to watch! sou, yeaps...
wait fer it on video, lah!
@ mike: Yeah i knew it was a remake (there was a whole article on it in our newspaper)...
but its not possible that ALL of them that day watched it before, right? haha..it really felt like i was in a cinema with dead rocks.
and the police calling in saying they traced the call and all, it really freaked me out the first time i heard the trailer on radio. Huhuheux..
Post a Comment