History lesson
An angry Mr Mahmood scolding us at the start of the lesson because we didn't do 2 of the 2 essay outlines-- (dang. zafirah did it)
Mr M: What... you all condemning my history lesson is it?!!
Us: ......
Mr M: Then why didn't you do the two essays?! I shall go down the row and ask you what your excuses are. Elizabeth! Why didn't you do the first one, the one on USA & USSR...
Elizabeth: I completely forgot about it. *smiles angelically*
Mr M: You completely what!? Then what about the second essay on Japanese Occupation?
Elizabeth: I just didn't do it.
(after some time)
Mr M: I am sending you all down for SSS (Nashe: thats like, detention) and if I don't get the second essay by tomorrow, I will barr you lot from the summer test. And without it, there is no way in hell are you going to be able to be promoted to the second year.
Oh boy. What a fruitful lesson. Sigh. Fine. I shall do the damn essay outline with much gusto, Mr M... Right after my nap in the library.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

9 comments:
oh oh!! now uv landed in trouble!! better do ur work girlie!! :)
Feeling like the hamster on the wheel, are we? Churning out essays on stuff you couldn't care less about, just to make a grade good enough to move on to the next year. I know, it can be so boring, but it's got to be done, so bite the bullet and put your nose to the grindstone and get busy. You don't have to like it, just get it done.
Did I use enough cliche's for you? I probably can think of a few more if not, LOL. :-)
Seriously, good luck with your school work. It's a pain now, but it will all be worth it when you get that degree and find a great job. :)
Essays can really suck. I don't blame you, though I guess it's something you have to do.
Maybe if you suggest to him that it be on something more interesting, like "The effects of boring essay assignments on the human brain." :-)
@Neha : yes yes i'll do my work! Hahaha...though i foresee more trouble ahead..
@Diane : Totally...Essay after essay on brainless crap like USSR when i'm supposed to be out there living my life?? Huhu..
Went on a cliche-spree didnt you? haha..and my degree...i don't even know nor have a clue what i wanna be. Just not anything in the science department please! hehehe. i'll nail that great job through bribery or something. We'll see how it goes...
@ Mike : haha! if i do that, he'll probly ask me what it's gotta do with history or something lame like that. Huhuheux..
nash. link me up too ok. and add me to msn; colortrendgirl@hotmail.com
and yeah, jc so do not rule.
its crazy if they say its fun.
ergh.
anw, dont forget abt CMC essay outline! or we'll land in SSS for sure..
@hamizah : ok ok linked. aagh!! Cuban outline... boleh mati! haha..
Sss not bad pe! hehee
i bet it isnt bad afterall. haha. oh well, lets enjoy together. lol.
I want my divcam back by the end of the year if thatz ok with you, girly.
haha... seriously..as long as u dont wank it, ENTHU will still love you.
@hamizah : yesh... THATS THE SPIRIT! huhuhheux..
@divcam loaner: merci beaucoup banyak2x, hon. i promise i wont do anything dirty to it, yeap? and i saw ENTHOO!! so the blardy HOT, can??haha..
Post a Comment