-urgent-
It's 11:59pm.
Something happened today.
i'm officially traumatised.
what.the.fuck.
there.
i spelt it out for once.
*You* are so bad...i can't believe you have something on me now. Ssh...
God...i feel like bitching.
my tongue is itching to swear.
And this has got nothing to do with what freaked me out.
Seriously.
It's just a feeling i get.
Daily. I need a regular dose of stupid people whom i can curse and shoot down.
Shooting people down. Cool.
Fcuk! I'm craving for a bitchfight.
Enemy : Wanted.
Impromptu sessions start tomorrow. People with low IQ need not apply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

10 comments:
Okay, What happened? Was it something at the auditions? Now you've got me curious, Nashe....Hmmmm...... Maybe I'll catch you on messenger to ask about it. Hope you get over your snit and have a good Sunday. :-)
I hope nothing serious happened. I'll be your emotional punching bag if you wish, though the my IQ part is debateable. Well, the bitchfight part might be kind of difficult too. :-)
I hope things get better for you.
Nashe! Cool it. Dumb people are everywhere. I know how it feels to be allergic to doofus ignoramus!!!
*hugz*
Btw, where is that cute dude again? I'm heading to the lion city tomorrow. Maybe I'll pop in and check him out. Lol. I hope he's not like super young. I don't wanna be labelled a paedophile! Lol.
@ Diane: haha...its just that someone found out something about me. I've been dodging away, tryna avoid telling someone else this *secret*, and suddenly this other person pops in and goes "Hey! I know what's going on!"
maybe traumatised aint the word, but definitely shocked! haha...
@ Mikey : yeah, i cant get into a bitchfight with you! hohoho.. feeling better, but there's nothing for me to swear about at the moment so im like having minor withdrawals. haha. (i'll look pretty silly cursing over nothing but im itching)
@ Vengelyne : No way! u crossing the causeway? What time? what are gonna do here? holiday? haha...
my school is super close to the causeway (its at Woodlands, im sure u know)...and im schoolin tomorrow. Haha! can meet you if u g0ing shopping at Causeway Point, no? =P teeheee
Hmm..my taste is weird, Venge. Haha. no, hez not young. But if u wanna check him out, he's at Samar Cafe- near Bugis. Its a mediterranean/middle eastern kinda cafe. ahakz..take a cab! wakaka..
Hey, Nashe, I can read this template a lot better than that last one. I won't get too fond of this one, though, because I know you might get a wild hair and change it at any time for no discernible reason, LOL. :-)
BTW....TRY TO STAY AWAKE IN MR. MAHMOOD'S CLASS!! (Did you find out if you passed the test yet?) ;-)
Bugis... is that like near Bugis Junction? I'm staying pretty closeby there. Lol.
a better skin. and low IQ? just go find someone in sch. dat'll do. perhaps dat mama.. :P
i knw i knw im bad. but wth.
amacam essay kau? heheh.
Hmmmm, I'm guessing you are not too happy about something !?!?!?
Hope everything is OK.
Take care, Meow
@ Diane : Hmm...we getting the tests results back tomorrow! huhuheuxx...im getting better at staying away, Mr Mahmood's gettin more animated! haha
@ Venge : Yes! but Samar cafe is nearer to the Masjid Sultan area..u in a hotel, V? Which one?
@Hamizah : what essay? Hehehe...no, i havene finished it. I need like 4 more points from another 2 countries not Indonesia or Vietnam. haha! die lah.
@ Meow: im too happy, but not too despondent abt it either! It's all A-ok..thanks!
Post a Comment