Sno0ze...
Well.... It's been a hectic yet funny few weeks... what with my whacked class called 46A. Teachers just can't seem to click with us. [Note the syntax.haha] PE lessons are crappiest. We have a pathetic 13 people, right? Well, on Monday, FOUR people didn't turn up for school. So that left 9. Out of this 9, THREE have permanent MC. That goes down to six. ie; a quarter of a normal class. So its like, when we play interclass games, we need EveRy0nE to play. No such thing as reserves or whattheshits. And the teachers will be all "46A! Your class is pathetic blablabla...". It wasn't a very positive thing of course, but we laugh in their faces anyway.
But wait! thatz only part of PE humour.
Besides the inevitable female squealing and unnecessary screaming at flying frisbees and dropped rugby balls, the teacher themselves act retarded with crappy pronunciations of our names during roll call. Lady, we have 12 girls in the class, and you made half of them guys. Can't you say 3-syllabble names at all? Damn, she just has to suddenly omit the 'a' syllable at the end.
Anyhoodlez, my friends are convinced I use black magic to get away with shit. Seriously, i'm an accidental examplary student. haha...i'll detail you guys abt my escapades next time if I ever feel like it. I totally fell asleep during Maths on Thursday! oh man... and Mr Chin was like going "What were you doing..?" Me: "Ah..I was sleeping."
And on the same day during History? I dozed off again- right in front of Mr Mahmood. It was a feat, alright, considering the fact that there are only FOUR students in my history class, all seated around one tiny hexagon table. I don't think he actually realized, though. HAhahha...prolly too caught up in Indonesian communist affairs before 1942 to notice. Damn. I think I was on the brink of having a really cool dream when Hamizah shook me on the knee going "Woei! Bangunlah!" (-woi! Wake up!) ahahakz... but its ok. gave me a laugh.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

4 comments:
testing testing.... brilliant!
So I guess what you're saying here is that you plan to sleep through all your classes, absorb what facts that you can through osmosis, and hope your good looks and charm influence your teachers to give you good marks regardless of your test scores? Hmmmmm........... Yep, sounds like Black Magic to me, Nurun, LOL. :-) I'd be interested in seeing your report card at the end of this experiment, LOL. ;-)
Ahahakzz..!! I haven't quite given a thought to my report card yet. Hmm...as long as i'm not at the bottom of the heap, i think thatz ok by me. Haha. I'll tell you how i did in the exams when the time comes, dont worry! =P
Well, since I don't really have any fantastic looks to speak of, i suppose the main reason why the teachers cut me some/alot of slack was coz they were expecting students to doze off during their lectures!
no worries, i think she'll be able to score well. hahaha. she's weird. seriously, kau PAKAI JIN. babot. aku belajar mcm nak mati tau tak. saje je. irritating!
Post a Comment