X MEN 3: TLS
Okie dokes! Only a few mins on the compy before my malay lesson...Hmm.. I watched X MEN 3: THE LAST STAND yesterday! Rushed to the cinema like 3 hours beforehand to get good tickets. I mean, I learnt my lesson after Memoirs of a Geisha, ok? Had to sit at the side and crane my neck. Geez. Not good. Anyhoodle, back to topic. X3 was fab! Absolutely stunning.... I loved the effects and stuff. Brill.
Hmm... the male eyecandy was what kept me going too, i guess. Wolverine, Pyro, Bobby, Angel...man!! haha.. And I finally saw Kitty Pryde! Shadowcat was real cute..(How else can she cause a rift between R & B?haha) The only disappointments were that THRe3 of the X Men died. Key characters too! (have i piqued your interest enough...)
Ok ok no more spoilers in this post. I'll just let you guys watch the movie and bawl your eyes out, fans of *the 3* late xmen. Sobxx.. They really shoulda stuck with the old director Bryan Singer..the one who directed X1 and X2: X Men United. Then maybe I wouldn't be so downhearted, coz Singer prolly wouldn't have killed off so many people, including 99.9% of the bad guys. I mean, what are X Men without the bad guys, right? And Singer also prolly wouldn't humanise M and R-- (DAMMIT!! Nearly gave it away!) Ok i gotta stop here before I just burst and be a big bad spoiler for those who haven't watched the movie aiites..And pls forgive me if I'm sounding bloody passionate about the trials and tribulations of this movie... It hit me so hard! Haha...
Oh, the picture up there is of Callisto and her two cronies in crime. Hot stuff. The dudette on her right?[Yea, the twisty hair] Her power is dang cool. i don't know what it's called though. And the purply-haired one can go invisible and stuff. [Slight digression: hey she kinda looks like Keke from You got Served..] Just check it out, ok?.And get yourself Xmen-addicted. God..major coolness.
TADAA!!! [Digression again for those clueless: L-R>the metal guy, Wolvie, dodo director Brett Ratner, Storm, Rogue, Iceman, and me-oops i mean- Shadowcat] ;p
Damn, will you look at how tall the metal bloke and Wolverine are? and Shadowcat & Rogue are so short..haha. Cute, nonetheless. Oh and anyways, i was so whooo-ed out after the show that I totally forgot to meet Millie for our lil 'date'. Haha...i'm tres desole, Mil! Next time...and oh no! The bell just went! gtg! Love yous!
Ps; new template, Nashe? Yeah Nashe just wanted a change, but she doesn't think this is permanent. hell. What is?
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

5 comments:
Spoil away! :-) Actually, it's a movie I'd like to see, but also one I could probably wait til DVD, even though I enjoyed the first two. I'm glad they added The Beast (blue guy) in this one. I was wondering when they would do that. (Used to be an avid comic reader.) Now, Superman Returns; one I might actually stand in line to see. MY HERO! Well, outside of my dog. :-)
Hey, Nashe, this is different, I'll say that!! LOL :-)
I've never seen all the first X-Men, and I haven't seen the second one at all. I don't have much opportunity to go to the movies, anyway, but I would go see this one if I get a chance. :-)
@ Mike : No! I cant spoil the show..its just too go0d. Hehz. Yeah they did take a pretty long time adding Hank McCoy to the show. The Beast was definitely a good addition.
I'll spoil this for you- they put in Toad and a bunch of others from the XMen Evolution cartoon too! haha..the whole range of Xmen was what I liked. Way cool.
Not quite a superman fan,me. Can't stand the red underwear stuff and cloak! hahaha...
@ Diane : different, innit? But i'll prolly go back to the old, simple one or get a simpler template next time. Just doodling fer now.
And watch the first two X Men first! (X MEN & X2:XMen United)
Coz many stuff are based on past events..hehe. U know what i mean. X2:United, especially... fantabulous stuff. XD
There's nothing wrong with red underwear as long as you have a super package to go with it. :-) Well, your blog does say Naughty Nurun.
I'll probably check out the movie. It looks good, but you know that I'm really waiting for the man in super tights. :-)
@Mike G. : Huhuhuheux...i watched the trailer for Mr Supertights right before my XMen movie started. It does look fab! (And this coming from a non-Supertights fan) haha..
Post a Comment