I Hate Stupid People
Yeah well basically, the title says it all. I'm tired of listening to stupid people talk. Especially stupid people who think what they have to say is amazingly important. Lets narrow it down to the latest (yet oldest, if you know what I mean) trio of stupid people.
People around me who need to shut the fuck up include:
1) You who says that Zhenghua Sec's uniform is "like McDonalds". -God, the last time I heard that, I fell off my brontosaurus. Yes shit, their uniform is red. The world can see that it stands out. Don't go all smacking silly coz you're jealous that they have a nicer uniforms that your pathetic green Martha garb. And btw? MacDonalds (in Sg) changed their attire like, 700 days ago. Your poke at the uniform is just as old. So shut up.
2) You who think that going to the loo during classtime is superbly funny. "Mr *******, can i go to the toilet..? Coz i drink a lot of water...hehehe hahaha!!" What. The. Fuck. I swear to heaven that was hilarious. I'm not even gonna elaborate on this; it hurts too much. Just shut up.
3) You who think that sleeping in class + not being caught makes you look fucken cool and of course, you have to make it known by announcing it like, all of a sudden when evrybody's quiet. "HAHA!! I always sleep in class and he never catch me, lor!!" Bastard, you have no idea how irritating you are. When are you gonna learn that half the student body sleeps without getting caught... your fat ass ain't the only one which got off the hook. And guess what? Like nobody even finds the need to annouce it! You are the only dickhead whom I have heard being so proud of your apparent, perceived coolness. You're a hated bugger, dammit. So shut up.
POST SCRITUM : All these people idiots actually exist, denying me/us of complimentary fresh air, especially when they sprout crap from their piehole. They don't read this blog coz they ain't smart enough to. And they are the people I hold responsible for my ever-increasing weight, coz I get bloody hungry after silently cussing in lectures. And when need be, I snack like hell to keep myself fueled up for some serious bitching - which is, of course, essential to the Nashelistic mind.
And now... off to practice my knee CCs. Heh.
" 'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

6 comments:
That's just the way the world turns, Nashe. You have your stupids, and you have your smarts. (And smart asses.) I fall somewhere in between. :-) I'll admit, there were times I fell asleep in class. Not to be cool. Bored, yes, but not cool. :-)
My, did someone have razorblades with their cornflakes today? LOL ;-)
If stupidity could be regulated, Nashe, we would make you chief of the Anti-Stupid Police. I'm sure you would go above and beyond the call of duty in ridding the world of morons, wouldn't you? ;-) At the very least you would bitch them out, huh? LOL
Hope today will be better for you. Medicate yourself with plenty of chocolate, and call me in the morning, okay? :-)
@ Mike : i suppose so... but it's too darn frustrating sometimes when the stupidity is forced onyou and you can't do anything about it! haha...
and u totally got my point, it's just boredom that makes you sleep. but these sad people..they sleep to be cool!! that is what pisses the crap outta me. huhuu..
@ Diane : Seems like i get pins in my cereal EVERYday, D!! ahakz...
Anti-Stupid Police, eyh? Now thatz an idea!! teeheehee... what a dream job. But i get the feeling i may never be able to retire. lolx.
You know, Nashe, if I slept to be cool, I'd be the coolest cat around! :-)I'd be "cool" 24 hours a day if I could.
I hope these dumbasses are not keeping my favourite kitten from blogging...
I feel you, Nashe. I can't stand stupidity either and am totally allergic to it... :|
@ Mikey : ahazz.. we'd all be cool cats dozing 24/7 if i had it my way.
@ Venge : allergies! huhu. too bad there ain't no cure whatsoever, eh? i'd be rich becoming the distributor. =P
Dang, Vengelyne, you're pretty there! XD
Post a Comment