I'll miss you

I wanna watch Banlieue 13, catch the Hollaback Crew finals meet OJ & Dian, and a hell lot of other stuff..... But with like 2 major school projects to complete, the whole thing seems pretty bleak.
*sigh*


i ain't lovin this.
Pardon me if i seem to be dead to the blogosphere for the next 7 days or something.
In the meantime, i leave you with a sick fact. (i ain't sadistic, so yeah.) Bye-bye lovers, and enjoy.

An adulterous Greek male was sometimes punished by the removal of his pubic hair and the insertion of a large radish into his rectum.

16 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
Doesn't happen often, but I'm, like, speechless, here. LOL :)

Good luck with the school work, though, and throw us a bone every now and then if you get a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

wut.... i wus just begginin to enjoy yo posts...

Anonymous said...

NURUN!!! ok we let u go for 3-4 days.. but come back SOOOOON!!- adrian
(too lazy sign-in la)

Nashe^ said...

DIANE: Yeah sure thing..
=)
Ps; absence makes the heart grow fonder, remember?
teehee!

cya..

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
Yeah, I remember! LOL. Glad to see you came up for air long enough to let me get my Nashe fix today. :)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
By the way, cute pic! It's nice to have a face to go with the impression I have of you. ;)

Anonymous said...

fairooz heer! kamu menghilang!!

tak pegi tengok ari wibowo di PS ya...

Nashe^ said...

oh god! no time to update. just wanna tell u peepz im alive. hehz.

cute pic, huh Mummy Diane? lolzz...
nah. YOU're cuter! hahahah

Anonymous said...

hear ye hear ye...... oi stop flirting and bloody update lar Nurun!!!!!!---ade

Anonymous said...

ooooohhh.....u watchin Banlieue? cooolioz. i watched it alone, can?! haha. twas hot stuff.

now then singapore showin. blardy fung.

Anonymous said...

yes, she's watching it. AND WITH ME. nyeahaha. =)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
Why, thank you very much, dear lady!! LOL ;)
I do think I am WAAAAAY past the *cute* stage, though....... :)

Anonymous said...

huh?with who agn? i thot nurun watching with...... nonsens sia nurun got twin!

nashe is one of a kind..heh heh heh. -adri'N

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
I miss you, hurry and talk to us again! :)
BTW, thanks for linking to my blog, too. :) I noticed you have several new links on your sidebar. I will be checking those out soon. :)

Nashe^ said...

ADE: yeap, refer to my next post aiite! why u watched Banlieue alone? never ask me...
and merci, hon. I AM one uva kind.
=)


-im like, so BACK-

Nashe^ said...

DIANE: huhu! yeah im talkin im talkin...!

ouh. i went on like, a linking spree the other day. Hence the arrival of a buncha noo stuff.
Enjoi!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive