....

Oh God, i'm in love!!!

I just wish I knew who i fell in love with.
...(-.-'')....

Ok fine. So technically i'm not in love. Aah...dang.

I don't even know his *tootin* NAME. C'mon say it with me-
What. The. Hell.
Ok, so what DO i know?
1)he works at Samar Cafe.
2)he is dang nice talking to *ahem* me.
3)he has an absolutely GorgE0uS nose.
4)he's got totally pretty eyes.
5)he's of fantastically huggable height.
6)he's sexily Middle eastern.

Six facts. Whoo. I'm good.
Ok... Flirting Day is over. Back to the books.

12 comments:

Alex said...

3)he has an absolutely GorgE0uS nose.


So what you're saying is that it's not me?

hehe

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
So, when are you getting together? Ask him what his name is. Ask him out for a date. Ask him when his break is so you can share a drink and get acquainted. Be bold. Be modern. Be assertive. Be a 17 year-old who is confident in her young woman-hood, LOL
;)
Seriously, why not? :)

Nashe^ said...

ALEX: AHAHA.... my definition of a nice nose is prolly different from yours! hehe

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.

shall we go back there some day..soon? hahahah. =)

"imagine him in specs"

nyeahaha. =D

Nashe^ said...

DIANE: Why not?
coz... haha..he works like, so FAAARR from where i live...at a place in S'pore where i don't normally go to.
(i actually spent half an hour just to locate the damn cafe)

Wish i had more time on my hands.hehe

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
Ah, well, if it's meant to be, he will get a job closer to you, or you will meet again later when you are both more able to spend time together.

In the meantime, though, makes for some good daydreams and fantasies, huh? LOL ;)

Nashe^ said...

TTS: haha! insya'allah dapat tengok honey aku lagi la... moga-moga dia sedang menunggu kepulangan aku, ya?

doakan la, dok!

Nashe^ said...

DIANE: yeap...my sentiments too.
haha.i practically LiVe to daydream...totally no problem.

=)

Anonymous said...

yo! adrian callin!u ah...look at nose oni..

Vengelyne said...

Yo, beb... aku doakan untuk mu jugaklah. Lain kali bila aku ke Singapura, bagilah aku alamat ke kafe tu... Aku nak tengok taste you ni... ;-)

What is the fantastically huggable height? Is that tall or short?

Nashe^ said...

Just tell the cab driver SAMAR CAFE! bagdad street..hehe!

the height? For me its like, not too short/tall, and like, when u hug him, you both fit in nicely....
lolxxx
u noe what i mean!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Nashe,
Hey, cute pic! It's nice to have a face to go with my impression of you. ;)
Daydream and fantasize away, girl!! :)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive