Bushy stuff
Where in the world have all my Euro visitors gone?? Anywayz, i got like 2 more secs on the comp, and Jos has kindly requested that i put down 7 qualities of my ideal lover(gee what's that). Only 7?? Damn i have 200. hahaa.okie dokes. i give you the top 7 priorities,eh. Here i go (ps; list may change over time)
1]Must be male
2]Must have a wicked sense of humour
3]Has to be able to accept all my quirks
4]Must have a quick wit
5]HAS to be ruggedly handsome! hehe. No clean-cut mama's boy nonsense.
6]Plus point for the fat bank account
7]Bonus point if his name is Chau Belle Dinh.
Ok, so maybe the last point is abit off. But whatever. A (17yr old) girl can dream...teehee.
___________________________
I got a lil disclaimer here-- SERIOUSLY, This short entry ain't really for supporters of George Bush.. So if you are one, kindly X this page and return on the next post. Thanks. Really.
Many stuff about Prez GW Bush has been thrown at me recently... Take the comedy soundclip my Lit lecturer played for us : "My name is George W Bush, and I am the president of the USA. On a more serious note, let us talk about the...." OMG That was so funny..!! I didn't quit laughing till like 3mins later. hehz. 
And my Civics tutor was like, ''Bush just has to stick his thumb into everyones' pie..." Oh! and i happened to read a joke:
George Bush and his chauffeur were cruisin down the highway when suddenly they hit a pig crossing the road. It was killed instantly, so Bush informs the driver "Go to the farm over the bypass and explain to the pig's owner what happened."
An hour later, Bush sees his driver coming back from the farm, his clothes all wrinkled, a bottle of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other.
"What happened to you?" asks Bush.
"Well, the farmer gave me this bottle of wine, his wife gave me the cigar and their 21 year old daughter made passionate love to me."
"My God! What did you tell them?" asked the President.
The driver answered: "Good afternoon, I am George Bush's chauffeur and I have just killed the pig."
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

27 comments:
Nashe,
Regarding the guy: Good list. I hope you don't have to settle for 4 out of 7, or worse odds. LOL ;)
I live here, but I don't do the politics thing. I vote, but I am outnumbered, so I don't follow politics much at all.
Drop by and visit again soon. I enjoy your comments. ;) :)
M.DIANE: haha...what did you have to settle for? 5 out of 7? lolx. and hoho, i think politics suck.
Nashe,
I'd have to say Lamar is probably a 4 1/2 on that scale, LOL. 6 and 7 don't come into the picture at all, and I give him half credit for 5, ;)
Help out the old American woman: who is Chau Belle Dinh?
I think politics suck like a Hoover, too, LOL :)
Good to hear from you.
hahakz! gr8 to hear from u to0. Chau Belle Dinh is the half-vietnamese French guy who starred in the Luc Besson movie- Yamakasi, and The Great Challenge.
check it out on Google or somethin! teehee.
Nashe,
Thanx, I will. TTYL, and Happy Weekend!! :)
hey what is TTYL? some american greetin?
Hey hey heys.... i loike tis blog!! harhar..
Nice!~ hi singapore. uk-ian here. George bush really needs something stuck up his arse...i cldn stop laughin at that pic!!! What happened to santa?? ahaha
AHAHAHAKZ! Hie evryone... thanks. great to see you guys here. do drop by and comment again, anytime. and yeah, Diane, what's TTYL? hehe
What happened to santa?? thats so mean man. but yes i also think bush needs a good slap acroz his monkeyface.
hello Smitten kitten. fellow singaporean here. u like yamakasi?? cool man! i esp like charles perier(sp?) haha. the black guy Sitting bull i tink..... Lex
LEX: yeah Yamakasi rocks. esp with Belledinh..haha.
and Ps; its Charles Perriere! hehe he looks too fierce for me
hi. i think you got a gud top 7 list there.. a guy must be loaded! haha
and funny pic of the bush-pope..i gotta search fer it.
BUSH sucks!!(my ****) wakaka.
Hey there !! Just a little question, nothing to do with this post .... how did you get the music to play in the background ?? I've been trying to figure it out, but haven't yet. Thanks. Take care, Meow
Hi there
I so wish I was 17 again , well most days , it can be the best of days hope your having fun ,love your blog , and I hope you get the 7 out of 7 for the guy or rather the 200 you said you had ! When the right one comes along , you wont care about about any of it ,but they are a plus if you can get them . nice to see me on your blogroll thanks. On your post someone said TTYL in case you didnt find out it is
T =talk
T =to
Y = you
L = later
I hope your having a great weekend
take care out there
Greeneyes
Hey, Nashe,
I see green eyed girl explained that TTYL means talk to you later. Sorry to confuse everyone, I forget that not all of you understand the slang and shortcuts of American English. :)
Aren't we the popular girl?! ;) Visitors posting from all over the world!! :)
Hey Nashe, I figured out the music to my blog thing, no need to answer the question !!
HOpe you are having / have had a great weekend.
Take care, Meow
At this age and you know what you want in a guy? Pretty practical ones, too, I hafta say... ;-)
Budak ni tau jugak apa yang dia nak dalam kriteria jantannya, ya? (That's bad Malay with words and spellings that you shouldn't use in your ujian Bahasa Melayu. =P )
MEOW: good for you! i'll be listening out for the music, yeah?
GREEN EYED GIRL : Hey no problemo. and TQ for erm, enlightening me on the TTYL thingy..heehee
=)
MUMMY D: hahaha...yeap! dang cool.
BARBIZOULETTE: Barbi, i don't really get what you're trying to say, as in, the last part; but...i think i get the idea! Haha...
Hi-5! All hail Yamakasi! Huhuhuhu...
and FYI i am a 17 yr old GIRL!
VENGELYNE: hehehe...Fierce, no? what will your list be like?
Hmmmm...Ideal guy..Would I qualify :P
*winks*
YASSER: hey that sentenced rhymed...! haha.
We'll see, Yasser..we'll see.
;D
Hmmmmmm...........Nashe and Yasser,
Is there perhaps romance in the air?
LOL :)
Hey, Nashe,
I wanted to leave you a comment on the latest entry above, but your comment line is missing. As soon as you fix it, I will comment. :)
LOL Big time, diane! haha. yes..something's whack. i'll fix it, i hope..
Post a Comment