Tammy?
Haiz. THEY really don't know how to use Google. Why did THEY claim that no results turned up for the Tammy NYP sex vid? Nonsense... I even saw pics of the vid,[want me to prove it, sure] so don't bull la. (And the guy never wear seat-belt sia...rubber so expensive izzit?) But it went on for like 10 mins.
Its disgusting! Totally repulsive...
And there's another video out too....A staircase romp. 3 girls, a guy and a staircase. yum. AHAKZ! That one was quicker....just a few minits. Of course la, later got Bangla come to sweep the stairs then how..? Major quickie x 3. Coolios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

0 comments:
Post a Comment