What I saw in KL

Reason for my KL trip aside, I'll tell you the Top 3 (un)amusing shit I saw/heard during my leave.

1] A poster going "Elakkan menonton lelaman lucah" / "SAY NO TO PORN."
I don't know where the government learnt that putting up such banners will deter porn-lovers from rubbing themselves in the least.

2] I met my relatives' neighbours (this old married couple) and the aged man asked me "Ni dah anak berape?" (Translated: How many kids do you have?")
I just stared at him like he suggested I move to the moon, while my aunt giggled and sniggered. I just about died, can?? Mister, SGean girls don't reproduce as often nor as early as your M'sian females, so like, you owe me big for embarrassing the fuck outta me. And you readers, STOP LAUGHING ALREADY.

3] Blatant copying of Yamakasi scene by low-budget Hindi movie.
Good god, it was so bad. You know the one where 3 of the Yamakasi were leaping all over the house coz there were 2 black dogs? Yeah..from the doorway to the design of the house, they imitated the whole schtick - unsuccessfully. Seriously, if they gonna jump like they did, then my grandmother can do better. And these dudes just HAD to dress up as ninjas. Watching it, i didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What an insult to the ninjas. Honestly, no ninja jumps off the 2nd floor like that wussy did.

0 comments:

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive