Probably...

Why must companies use "PROBABLY" in their ads? I don't geddit.

Carlsberg - PROBABLY the best beer in the world.
Sanyo - PROBABLY the most reliable aircon in the world.

Look at Tiger! They got Jessica Alba to simply go "S'pore, You got THE BEST beer in the world" and convinced a thousand drinkers. Learn from it! Where got probably probaby all these?! lame la...never go to public relation school want to do adverts. Hehehaha.

Think about Jackie Chan. Say you're hanging from a cliff he's supposed to save your ass; but from the helicopter he goes "Maria! Hang in there while i throw you a rope! It'll pR0BabLy save you!"
I tell ya, all hope is lost (probably,anyway)

0 comments:

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive