Maaf, perbualan tertutup.

You know there's something majorly wRoNg when you start thinking that Ashlee Simpson's L.O.V.E is an 0k song. It's just so whack. Ain't fierce at all.
Anyhoo... i just deleted a bunch of people from ma MSN. I mean, i realized that even when they're online all they ask is "who are you?" (and pointless small talk starts from there.) And when you've run out of ideas, you say "i gtg" (and subsequently block him/her). Better yet, you just appear offline whether the person realizes or not. -Till he notices that hey, bitch hasn't been responding for the past 20 mins. Or we'll just ignore one another, coz there's nothing to talk about anyway... (this excludes teachers, cousins, helpful seniors, &the like) And of course, there'll be those occasional suckers who just exit/close the convo without saying Bye. Hmm. Hmm.. Hmmm....!
I've been thinkin, how do i get around this matter without appearing rude? I don't fancy blocking people, nor do i fancy being a liar saying "i gtg" when i don't know what else to talk about. And i guess unlike many people, i don't need to feel popular just by seeing a hundred contacts under "Online".
I admit, i've been a sucker to a couple of people by simply X-ing a conversation without the slightest hint of a bye-bye. But hey, I bet they don't give half a fuck anyway. And i was too frustrated or numb or something to give a damn. [Note:the frustration may be unrelated to said persons] And i prolly also had too many windows opened, and he/she happens to be at the supposed losing end.
You see, I don't entertain if you don't. And unfortunately, i don't really feel guilty if after X-ing, the person persistently pops up again to say Bye a million times. Like that's gonna make up for the additional boredom they (practically)bestowed upon me.
So right now, i'm telling my MSN contacts, pls feel free to begin the conversation, coz i can guarantee you reply. But once i have done my part, you better do the same. Else i would just close the convo window without a g0odbye and you prolly won't be hearing from me for the next 3 months, whether you care or not. That said, you are also most welcome to X the conversation if you think it's going nowhere. As thick as I am, I can take a hint; and I promise -you won't be resented by me. Seriously, you don't have to lie and go "gtg" or whatever. Your honesty is much appreciated. This X-ing thing isn't about being polite/rude. It's about not wasting time. Ok?
But of course, if you really gotta go, then go. Don't let me stop you.
Itz noontime and im craving for BK's Taro pie... and LJS's chocolate pie. Somebody get me one of those!

0 comments:

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive