Sightings
I know you love this song...
Went BP library yesterday... And um-bulievably, i managed to snag 4 Charmed books.. woohoo. Really lucky. Though i kinda embarrassed the shit outta maself. When i saw a whole row of Charmed, i went like "Yes! Yes! Good good..!" (Hey i was HaPpy, ok?) And of course, i was alone. And this malay dude reading on my right just looked at me like I told him I ate live goldfish. He was effectively ignored. Whootz, and you wondered why I don't have a boyfriend. Aah..whatever. I went home with 7 books in an NTUC plastic bag. (scenario may sound familiar to some).
Oh, and i found out that NTUC(BP, at least) doesn't sell Kit Kat Chunky White. SOBS! Anyone who wants me happy should drop off a few bars of said snack in my letterbox. Seriously. I want some. Kitkat C.W is heaven for me. Teehee. I settled for a Toblerone yesterday.
Anyhoo, enough bout chocolates. I saw a buncha funny stuff on the way home. There wuz a banner going "Learn to sing English Oldies!! $50 for 12 lessons." Like, WHERE is that course gonna take you? Huhu....just be contented with your Eng-oldies prowess lah... Those peepz at KTV aren't really used to quality singers anyway.
And when i just finished laughing over the banner, guess what i spotted across the road... A erm, shall i say heavyset man jogging...while eating! And trust me it ain't some healthy granola bar. It was a frickin McFlurry!! You know, that Oreo icecream stuff from McD.[ok, i know you know.hehe.]
What kinda weight loss was he tryna achieve!? Huhuhu....its so contradicty.
Haiz. And shucks, i got an itchy zit. Right here. Don't see. Go away.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

0 comments:
Post a Comment