The Fairness of adverts
I hate this whole Denmark cartoonist bullcrap. I don't know why but i find it hard to chat wit my dear Dutch MSN pal Maarten. But i hope it won't really change anything between me and that picture-grabber bugger.
Anywoo, have u noticed.... the ITE ads?
ITE WEST(Clementi) :

Now... When you think of ITEs, what's the first general image that pops into your mind? That's right.
Malay mahts.
But waddahey! What do you see in 8 outta 10 of these ITE ads? Right again.
Chinese er, students. Now, im not racist or whatthefug and I aint sayin' there aint no Chis in ITEs, but look at the quota, man. Its malays left and right. (Not exactly proud of it, but W) These ads aren't doing reality justice.
The ITEs seriously have to rethink their ads, i tell u.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

3 comments:
or maybe the mahts are shy. =)
Very valid post you got here, Shadowcat.
i think malay boys dont lyk/wan to do the ite ads, n dey may b shy also...but yups to the quota
Post a Comment