HELLO evryone
So... whaddya think? Me and my honey ChauBelle.. ahakz. Prasan seh. But whateverr. Actually this post is just to inform you peepz that i'll be using this blog, rather than http://nazzelicious.blogs.friendster.com Gonna friggen miss all the bull i had in there. But nvm.. i think i'll still update that shit.
Err, btw I like this Scribe template rather than the 3 fanggali skins u gave me, Khane. Appreciate it but..ah u get what i mean. Whootz. Cya peepz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

2 comments:
and you like this skin? hahahahahah. =) NASHRIAH GOT A BLOG. BIG NEWS LA!
ya lah that skin i gave you like fcuk ritez? Wahaha..I ask K to send you one.
Post a Comment