Wanna know my L1R5?
So.... O level results huh? Way sedih. Ok, i dont really know what im sedih about, but.. its just that i wanted at least a 17. What'z so bad about giving a poor girl 17 points? But nooo...of course not, they have to give you some ridiculous number that looks like a snowman fuckin' a pole. (*hint hint*) Guessed it yet? Ahh...whatever. If you want it, ask for it.
Anyhoo, i suppose its Innova here i come? Probably lah eh? Anybody else? Wait, dun answer that. Coz I don't care. Whootz, sorry for askin and wastin like, computed electrons or something. Chaoz now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

3 comments:
NASHACA!! i got 21 pts yoo noe! sighzz..but minus minus can go jc! hehe..
Dian, serious!? goodie! which jc then?
btw Zee goin Temasek POLY lah, not jc. whootz!
tell ur ff.. "make tht 51!" wakaka~
Post a Comment