The little things



Because when we're going out of our minds with academia, some good memories made with our Russian friends can perk us right up. :)

15 comments:

Nashe^ said...

Obviously, I had no idea any "staring" was involved but oh well. Hahahaa. :D

putra said...

ayo... damn manisnye lah anak rusia. i can't really fathom a link between "victory up the ass" and "fat and cute" though. haha!

justyn said...

Aww I want a Russian boy to say that to me too :(( !!

I wish for your april to be better, Nashty! haven't heard frm u in a long while...

Unknown said...

hahaha staring at you from several inches above. :P go nashy!!! kick some academic ass!!!

Ricademus said...

You made the nice boy happy just by letting him stare at you. So, how do you feel today??? ;P

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

ooooh interesting. and how do you find this guy? Have you stared at him a couple times before too. hehehee

krissy ♥ said...

Yiheee how cute! Makes you remember getting sweet little notes from boys in class! ^^,

augustalolita said...

haha this is such a cute post <3

flashman said...

ALAHAI DONDANG SAYANG.

Ricademus said...

Answer: Pretty, oh so pretty!!! =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Rick: AHAHHAAA

Ortega said...

Whoever this boy is, he sounds like a sweet one. I dont know anyone who would admit to staring at someone!!

nitia/ monto said...

aw! what are you waiting for?? :p

littletiara said...

cuteneeeeess!!! :D hahahah... what else can I say? what? err... cutteee!! :D I love posts like this! haha!

Unknown said...

hi nashynashyyyy - re: your comment - we probably won't be making them as t-shirts... not anytime soon anyway! :(

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Am&eacute;lie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive