Honeym-ustard
I have one of those lives where excitement comes in huge doses at a time, leaving me with long periods of boredom and inactivity in between. Right now, it's time for one of those jam-packed few days where I'll be forced to run around the city to attend a thousand events and do a bajillion things.
Within 3 days? I have a barbeque, a family gathering, a 6 year old cousin's ("pirate-themed") birthday party, a friend's engagement (what do you mean you're planning to marry that guy?! oh well) and another friend's birthday fête,to attend.
Speaking of the birthday buddy...
She helps me find my way around campus, and reminds me about all the tests/quizzes I have, and resignedly picks up my Little Miss Helpful water bottle whenever I'm forgetful...
She accepts the (dubious) honour of braiding my hair when I'm having a bad hair day and removes my nail polish for me in the seminar room when I'm too lazy to do it myself...
She goes along with the criminal ideas I get between lessons and puts up with my whining over irrelevant issues after every class...
She annoys me sometimes by telling me I'm wrong ("No, Nashe, pushing people down the stairs is bad"), but I guess her conscience makes up for the one I lack.
And very importantly, she's the only one who understands my Indonesian-accented French and my loco French-accented Spanish, and the only one who actually entertains my uber lame, spur-of-the-moment multilingual jokes.(Q: à qué te dedicàs? A: soy bean.)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson



13 comments:
So exciting! I also wanna see the pirate-themed party! :D
Happy birthday to your friend Honeym :)
I wish I had someone to remove my nail polish for me. ;-P
Happy Bday Honeym!
Oh so this is Lapicaro. Feliz cumpleaños!
Feliz cumpleaños, Honeym! Thank you for putting up with our little Nashty's weirdness.
"à qué te dedicàs? A: soy bean." jajaja that was hilarious, actually. :)
omg yes that is LaPicaro. Lol
i cried. :')
thank you, all. Nashty painted her as a more awesome person than she really is.
It helps that your weirdness makes her world go round (and round and round...)
i'm crying again.
Happy Birthday, Honeym!!!
It's nice to know Nashe's partner in crime has a conscience. But I suspect she has one too--it just tells her things she doesn't want to hear. I had mine put out of my misery years ago. ;P
Pirate themed birthday sounds like a lot of fun.
So does pushing people down the stairs.
Happy birthday to your friend.. even if she is wrong about the stair thing.
Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff going on. Yey. Oh and what a great friend. I don't know where on earth am I going to find a friend who would actually take the time to remove my nail polish for me and as far as braiding the hair, I'm actually the one doing it for my friends. Hehehe. Happy birthday to your sweet friend
Ur friends spoil you, that is why u are... spoiled. Hmm. I make sense, right? I had a long night. lol.
So how did the surprise go?
I totally wanna hear this accent of yours.
dude, i want to go to a pirate themed bday party! that'd be so fun!!! and happy birthday to honeym! :P
come to vancouver and i will shower you with nutella.
she sounds awesome! course no one likes to hear they're wrong ;)
haha.
happy birthday to your adorable friend!
Birthday girl tersentuh until nangis eh? Hehehe.
Post a Comment