Been Far Away For Far Too Long.
I got a call the other night from my former flame (Lets call him Mr E). He lives in Germany so I expected the call to be somewhat important. Apparently, it was a simple "Go on Skype! I wanna show you something."
Uhm, okay.
So we went online, and what Mr E wanted to show me was a basketball hoop newly-mounted on the wall in his bedroom. LOL? Yes. I can't believe he made a long-distance call for that. I'm stoked to know that he still thinks I'm worth the random international calls.
We chatted for a bit and I realize I really do miss this guy a whole lot. Geez. I haven't seen him in the flesh for 3 years! (My uber longtime readers might remember him.) And to be honest it's like I can't remember what life was like before meeting Mr E. I had the shortest relationship with him (ever) but the fact that we're still talking, despite the distance, for 3 whole years.. well that's something, isn't it?
If I could have one wish right now, it'll be to see him again, for real. Even if it's just for a day, y'know? I don't know what we'll do together*, all I know is that I'm sick of talking to a face on my computer, feeling so close yet not being able to touch the other person. And god knows I need to do some touching right now. (You're looking at the girl who's been chastely single for the past year here, and I'm not a nun.)
Aah well. It's gonna take a miracle for him to appear at my doorstep but whatever. A girl can dream.
*this is a shameless lie.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

16 comments:
everything begins with a dream! continue dreaming. :D
Oh of course I remember Mr E! He was definitely something.
Cute pic!
That was sweet of Mr. E! ;p
*this is a shameless lie.
;)
;)
;)
Keeping in touch so long after such a brief relationship really IS something. Keep dreaming--and stick with the shameless lies in the meantime! =)
shameless lies= WIN hahaha
ok, i'm going to bed now. i need to dream like stat! hehe if you ever come to germany dont forget to visit me here!!!!!
For some reason, I hate running into or getting out of the blue calls, emails, messages from former flame. It's too awkward and I'm scared the conversation might lead to all those things we could have become but didn't.
It's that indon guy right? I do remember him. Seems like he still got a thing for you :)
Awww. Mr E. You need to pay my dear sweet friend a visit!
does this guy know you miss him? coz you should prolly tell him personally, if you haven't.
@ putra: Well I assume he knows. W.
Shrug.
Are you saying something like: "I can haz sex?" ;)
@Nino: You said it.. not me. ;p
Girl, I can totally relate to you on this one!
Hope you see him!
Thank you, Girl.
Post a Comment