My eyes are not the first to cry.
I spent the afternoon belting out old sappy love songs while doing my assignments. Yes, I was in school and yes, people heard. My only companion had the pleasure of being groped during the emo parts. God, why do I love making the school compound a set for cheesy '90s-type karaoke scenes..?
I think there's an inherent problem. It might be the deadlines and the exam stress, coupled with the hot-rainy weather, mixed with insomnia and a dash of problems with friends and family. The dream I had about my ex in an apron probably didn't help.
Ahem.
In other news, Nitia tagged me with a limerick challenge. She gave me the line to start with:
"An unemployed fellow named Nick..."
So in between torturing others with my rendition of Hopelessly Devoted to You and reading about speech errors, I came up with this:
An unemployed fellow named Nick
woke up one day feeling sick.
He looked in the mirror,
and saw to his horror
that he had a very small dick.
woke up one day feeling sick.
He looked in the mirror,
and saw to his horror
that he had a very small dick.
What? I'm hormonal.
Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
My eyes are not the first to cry.
I'm not the first to know,
There's just no gettin' over you.
I know I'm just a fool who's willing
to sit around and wait for you.
But baby can't you see,
there's nothin' else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you.
But now there's nowhere to hide,
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head,
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you,
Hopelessly devoted to you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

28 comments:
your brainchildren keep multiplying like rabbits, wouldn't it?
you should've done the whole sitting-on-the-rock and hand-brushing-table thing to ONJ! xD
@ Masth: Your "wouldn't it" is so sial oke. My next plan might be to sit on top of the stapler drawer outside the printing room.
Your limerick is AMAZING! Loves! I like Olivia Newton-John...her voice is so lovely.
me iz hormonal tooooooooooo. ahahah. therefore i had to roll like a roti canai to the small dick reference :p
so, in your dream right... what did your ex cook for you? xD
@ J: Yeah it is!
@ Ejann: Roti canai are you serious!! LOL! In that dream... he didn't cook. heeee.
Hahaha! Great limerick, you are creative :)
hahahah you amaze. and you know i can imagine you belting out oldies in the middle of nowhere. ^^
Oh wow I salute u! i can never write a limerick! and if I write one it can never be that good. Haha. I'm not creative enuff.
LOL to the sentence you completed! Hahahha!
I need to go sappy. Sappy sappy love songs are needed.
Gooduck with all you assignments - I understand the pain all too well.
Great lymric hahaha.
I used to blame exam stress for everything, so blame your karaoke style library scenes on that.
You should definitely be a poet!
Cheeeer up. <3
@ Carina: Thank you!!
@ Putra: Yes, and you are supposed to be on vacay, not the net.
@ Flaz: Maybe you haven't tried :)
@ The Girl: Yes, you would know ;D
@ ScoMan: I'm totally doing that. Woohoo.
@ Candice: I wasn't particularly sad, but yea thanks :))
Ahahha you're a limerickal genius, if there's such a term. You made me miss our old esply karaoke sessions!
PS, good luck for the spanish presentation tomorrow.
@Izan: Dude the stuff we did was SO not karaoke! HAHA!
Cracking out Grease soundtracks, are we? I really need to go there and be emo with you. I hope tequila's involved.
Excellent work on the limerick! It reminds of one about a man from Nantucket witht he opposite problem.
Feelings = Unconditional
Relationships = Conditional
Nashe! Your limerick is hilarious! OMG! That was sooooooooooo freakin funny!
@ Andhari: You know it is. No questions asked.
@ Rick: I'd like to hear that!
@ Mel: Hehehe happy to entertain ^^
If I was in your country, I'd hug you !
you treat karaoke the way other people think out loud.
when you start singing both parts of a duet, however, you should consider getting a cat.
I'm impressed :>
@ Carine: Awww merci :))
@ Serapine: HAHAHAHA
@ Ortega: Why thank you :]
lollll that limerick was definitely not what i was expecting. mad funny haha
feel alright now, i hope??yes?
Dreaming the ex is always bad :( Hope you get better soon, Nashty! ;)
wow...
you've got mad lyrical skillz. you know what would impress me even more...if you made a remix of olivia newton's "hopelessly devoted to you". ha!
@ Manju & MKL: I've been alright, thanks.
@ bananas: LOL! We'll have to see about that one...
Your limerick is awesome :)
Seriously awesome :)
And yes you are right :) It is a lobster *^^*
@ Klaudea: AHA! Knew it! :p
and thank you, hehe.
Post a Comment