So... Merci à tous.
I got a sweet package FedExed from the Netherlands last week for my birthday. Came completely unexpected and you bet that receiving it put a ridiculous smile on my face. Maybe it was the person who sent it, or maybe it was the fact that the person even bothered, but I was stoked all the same.
It was one of the last gifts I got and for some reason, it got me thinking about all the things that people have done to make my birthday amazing. They didn't have to but they did. They didn't have to do a thing but they went so many extra miles to make me happy. I don't have enough grateful stripes to cover everything that my friends have done for me.
I mean, the dudes from my old hiphop days? (I haven't seen them in months!) They got me a butterfly necklace (You know I LOVE butterfly stuff). And also did origami for me. And another one? He made me a friggin' house:
And mon amie Masrois gave me a personally-designed black label
I got a SUPER PRETTY card from the girl in stiletto, too, which made me go omg,whuddd..!! coz I was really surprised and bursting with gratitude and utter yayness. And the iced-shots private party that I had recently? I wasn't expecting that, either.
Saying "thank you" just doesn't seem to cut it when you're overwhelmed by everyone's thoughtfulness. I'm just so touched. I guess friends can really come through for you, only if you let them.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

21 comments:
You deserve it Nashe!
Sadly, I have lost touch with the Netherlands.
awesome people deserve awesomeness, c'est tout.
:))
Sooooo sweet! I know your heart must be bursting with all the love right now :)
Yes, you're right! Friends can be the best :) That is one nice maison you got!
Your friend is sweet, and didn't miss out on your birthday! One is lucky to have such people in life, always! :)
That is so cute and Happy (late) Birthday! :)
that's because you're someone special who deserves all that :) i usually think that when you get those kind of surprises, it's because people actually care to surprise you and show you how much you mean to them :)
Enjoy, you deserve every little bit. :)
Awesome shit! What hardworking artistic friends you has. I wouldn't have known how to get started on that house.
it always pays to have birthdays, huh? haha.
enjoy your goodies!
You're lucky and your gratefulness is more than enough! :)
The maison looks incredible! You have some very creative friends. Sounds like a great birthday, you must feel so loved. Happy belated birthday!
Awww, love this! And I'm totally stealing "utter yayness" from you. :-)
You can't say there wasn't a great deal of thought and effort put into that O_O
Isn't it awesome to be loved by so many people like that?:D
I love gifts!
Happy for you :)
you totes deserve all the love ms hermosa!!! i'm jealous of your new place too...
i'm a lonely person and i dont really have many persons in my life that would do such sweet things like that.
good for you girlie, you are loved! :):)
Aww I'm so happy for you! :) I'm glad to see that you are surrounded by so much love, you totally deserve it sweetheart!
And thank you for your advice :) I will try my best to follow it :*)
awww im so happy for you! and look im back! yay!
oh my God, this is some serious loving!
Post a Comment