Birthday Encores

Lets have a roundup of the neverending whoop-fest that was/is my 21st birthday, shall we! (Obvs, you have no choice but to hold my hand through this.)

Because the beach bash last Saturday was not enough of a celebration, I met some friends after school on Wednesday and we headed to town for some Turkish food.

Afiyet olsun! (/bon appetit)

It was superb, of course. The chef was cute, too. LOL.

Met my aunt and uncle on Thursday night and we had a cajun dinner (which rocked).. after which my aunt bought me a new Mp3 player coz mine has died of old age. God I love that woman.

And oh yeah, who can forego dessert, right? I had ice-cream on both nights-

Ignore me if you want.
There is an unfortunate story behind that retarded smile.


I am an obscenely obese 21-year old right now, of course. But lets not go into that. Lets go into Friday night!

Friday night was supposedly a last hurrah of sorts. Thus, a night of sinful classy indulgence was in order. My second birthday cake? Was this ice ice baby-

Turn off the lights and I'll glow.

I didn't have to blow any candles, but boy did I love it! You know I did! Traffic lites are always fun. Things got even better when the bartender served the birthday girl vodka on the house. Hehe. A couple of white guys invited me to dance (they were just gyrating, really), so that was nice as well.

Ended the night with birthday shots!

One for love, one for luck.

Deadly stuff, but my current obese self could take it just fine. :D
Honestly, the whole night was simply spectacular for lil ol' me. The week itself? Was as amazing as it got. I'm never (ever) forgetting this entire week. Tro top, c'est tout.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to catch up on a ton of zZzzZs...

20 comments:

uhlainey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
uhlainey said...

You sure did have a bang on your 21st! :D

Happy Birthday, again, love! ♥

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday chickie!! xox
Food looks delicioso, yum!

izan said...

Woah man! Looks amazing! Wish I was there!

Teki shots...yumyum.

putra said...

hahaha you ain't obese til i say you are! food looks great there. make it a good year, belz. :}

fairuz said...

Looks like you had one huge dreamy week! Happy birthday again, bgirl. *hugs*

krissy ♥ said...

Birthday celebrations are ALWAYS fun! I'm happy for you :D I'll have mine next month! Don't know what to do yet, though :D

the girl in stiletto said...

shots!!!! that's how we like it :D i wished i have an aunt who would buy me an mp3 player to replace my previous mp3 player which died drowned, literally.

flashman said...

Eh where got gemok! Ish ish. You're so cute lah. Go get some sleep, ok. Enjoy this week too.

Manju said...

you're only 21 once so partyyyyyyyyy xD

Klaudea said...

Wow your birthday bash makes all my birthday celebrations in the last 22 years look wimpy.

I've never had turkish food but I am sooooo intrigued! The photos look positively delish!

Ortega said...

Damn you had such a wonderful time celebrating didn't you! happy for ya. Hope this is a fab year for you :)

Ricademus said...

Ignore you??? Stars never get ignored! Is the story that you were planning to use all fours spoons yourself--all at once? =)

I love cajun, but never had Turkish food. Is it similar to Greek?

Please tell your aunt I'm available for adoption. I know she doesn't need me, since she has such an adorable niece. But maybe she'll take pity on me (and buy me things--yes, I can be bought)! LOL

TG said...

You know Prince's song "1999"? He should change it to "Nashe".

So the chorus would go like...

"Tonight I'm gonna party like Na-a-a-a-she" :P

Gadfly said...

Oh dear... The dreaded White Guy dance LOL

amor said...

Happy birthday nashe!

bananas. said...

Woohoo! Now that's how you celebrate a birthday. I would've added a couple more shots but hey that's me ;)

masth said...

les feux de signalizations? ils sont bien non. les couleur sont joli.


im sorry but u did remind me of your blog on twitter.

x))

Nashe^ said...

THANKS, everyone! :D

@ Klaudea & Rick: You should try it one day, seriously. It's a bit like Greek but the I believe there's more spice involved.

@ MKL: Naw I don't know that song!

@ Gadfly: I do not fear it.

@ bananas: hahahaha I KNOW, riiight!

@ masth: I DID NOT UNDERSTAND A WORD. So, bye.

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Sounds amazing girl!!! Glad you had such a great time!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive