Things I Feel You Should Know
1) I have a presentation to do tomorrow for my Biz Law class. The law field and I totally have a love-hate relationship. Right now we're doing fine but this may all change tomorrow. Wish me luck?
2) I don't get people who can't finish a good waffle on their own. It's a goddamn waffle, not a giant cream cake. Me, I can polish this off by myself:
And I did. I mean, can't YOU??! Apparently waffles are popular fare for sharing couples here. Whatev. I don't know about you, but even as a romantic I don't do the whole share-a-plate deal. If you're gonna take someone out, you don't cheap out, y'know?
3) My aunt/godma told me she plans on inviting every single friend she has to my wedding (if I ever go down that road); and if she can, she'd book the Singapore Indoor Stadium to accommodate everyone. So much for my Manhattan elopement. (-.-")
4) All-day all-night Halloween party at Azzura (@ Sentosa). Vampire Burlesque Ball. Sounds cool? Yes. Fun? Definitely. But I'm not going
It should be off the hook, really. I mean, check out the location:
I don't have anything to wear.. so maybe I shouldn't care so much? But then again... Dayymm. Perhaps I should just check things out.. I mean, I would trip over there and lay on the sand/laze on the chaise lounge for no damn reason anyway! Mojito in hand, maybe? :)
Ohh faahhh I'm getting excited at the thought. Why do my great plans come at very inconvenient times, again? I gotta go meditate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

31 comments:
I would KILL to see a palm tree right now. Dammit. I'll go!
WOW! I've never been to Azzura!looks awesome.... How come I dont know about these parties...
me want waffle! me waaantt!! x)
if your wedding is at the sis, do i need tickets?
Hey hey! Your aunt is definitely funny. Come on, give in to her wishes and blow it up in the papers too. lols... and
SG has places like that? Awezum!
a vampire burlesque ball...sounds AMAZING! you HAVE to go! get someone, ANYONE, to go with you and don't worry about anoutfit...something sleezy should work out fine ;)
OooOoo That Halloween party sounds fun. I have heard of Sentosa, a couple friends of mine visited the place when they were in Singapore.
That waffle looks really big Nashe, I don't think I'd be able to finish it up but if it is topped with chocolate syrup I think 1 would not be enough. Sharing a waffle is ok, but sharing an ice cream? I saw a couple earlier licking off of one ice cream. ewwww..
Ok, so I've never had a waffle in my life, but that thing looks delicious!!!
omg yum!!! :)
fulamak kakak... manhattan.
i was thinking greek elopement for myself. if and only if i ever go down that road.
lol. me wanna go to the ball. but me thousand miles away and me is oncall on that day, methink.
fak me life.
I would go if i were you, there must be some people going seriously. Halloween party in Sentosa? Man , I would ditch, DITCH my own damn party for that. Haha. Any costumes wont matter, if you don't know what to wear just put on something skimpy :P
ps. WAFFLESSSS. I love. And yes I'm not sharing :P
@ Candice: Don't kill, just head down here!
@ Flaz: The DJ is my buddy. LOL.
@ Putra: Yeap. But you're not even invited. HAHAHA. ;D
@ Ortega: Yes we do!
@ bananas: I wanna cryyy!!!
@ Mel: I know, right? It's just icky and so uncool...
@ Ambar: How could you???
@ Lilee: =))
@ Ejannz: Hey I did think of Greece! Santoriniiii I want... Oh well. *sad face*
@ Andhari: HAHA. I dunno.. I haven't even SEEN my sleazy outfits in a while!
Alah babe. Tak meriah lah kalau you nak elope! Mesti sanding besar2an! I'm not saying you should do it like the average melayu couple here and jadi boros but I think a lot of people wanna see who you end up with... hehe!
hey babe. you know you can just call me to go for the halloween thang, right? so if you really need someone to go with or something, I'll go. For ya & with ya.
@ Fai: Alah babe. I just email you pictures sudalah! xD
@ Mally: Takkan you go for me sorang kan? Weehee. We shall see how. 31st Oct ehhh...
confirm with me latest by tues. So i can make plans for my shooting.
No one better lay a finger on my waffle.
Looks fun. If only I had tickets LOL
@ LiLu: WORD.
@ Gad: Yeah, if only...
If I were in Singapore right now, I'd definitely go with you!
Also that waffle looks delish. I'd definitely prefer to have that alone. I can sort of understand about couples sharing because of the intimacy/romance factor, but there is nothing romantic about sharing waffles - they're messy to eat!
P.S. I'm looking at housing prices in Singapore and YOWZA. Any insider tips on which districts are cheap (but not sketchy)? I'm looking to rent a studio apartment.
P.P.S. I know nobody in Singapore so I would definitely LOVE to know you. I will probably be moving to Singapore in August 2010.
Waffles taste best with melted Belgian chocolate :)
@ SassyGirl: Woman, there aren't really any 'cheap' housing here in SG; some are just more affordable than others. LOL! And if you're looking at someplace close to town or in town, you gotta be prepared to fork out a LOAD of cash. Just sayin'!
But I'll still check things out for ya :)
@ Envoy: Aaaahh we used to have that but now it's rarely available.
wafflessssss!!!!!!!
i do NOT share my dessert, that's a no-go
OH MAN! i have to admit those waffles look good! i could eat it for dinner! and i agree with manju... sharing would be a no go for me too! LOL >.<
i can't believe your godma wants to invite all her friends to your wedding! that is just funny in a -.-' kinda way!
p.s. thank you for your previous comments! SAM SPARRO WILL BE MINE AND THANK YOU for not taking interest. lol. well actually why don't you like his music?! it's like AHHH *HEAVEN ON EARTH!* lol. jk jk.
also, thanks so much. i think thatguy that made fun of me just needs some manners. he's so rude.
i have never finished my waffle, i always give it to my bf the rest. wow! nashe you are so tukang makan yaaa!! hehehehehehe.
@ Manju: Thumbs up from me!
@ Abby: The best part about my godma saying that is.. she actually means it. She doesn't have a daughter and she really wants to do mine for me. gah.
@ Nitia: Gw kan hantu waffle! HAHAHA!
why is everyone marrying lately or talking about it? i know at least two friends tying the knot next month... my blog swap buddy Kristen is marrying next month too. a discussion in 20sb community about marriage is posted there too...
hey, you think i should marry too?
@ John: LOL, can't answer that for ya john... ^^
maybe no...
yummmm those waffles look amazing!!Great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com . Follow mine as I will yours xo
@ Andee: Thanks for the thought.
The waffle looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment