Your Random Sunday Post
She: Hey Nash. Ok so, quick question. Where do u spit?
Me: Spit?
She: Yea, if u don't swallow. Where do you spit it?
Me: Uhm...
She: I mean, I just wanted to spit it out... But we were on my new Laura Ashley bedsheets...
Me: New sheets, huh. So what did you do?
She: I spat it on his body. He looked at me weird, but I think he's fine with it.
...
Don't we just love calls at 3AM?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

29 comments:
WAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAYHAHA *imagine me laughing my ass like no woman should due to its ver very unladylike nature*
AHAHA. man, that is random...
What? That's gross. Spitting on his body is not cool.
I would spit it in a trash can or a toilet or something, but really, if you're not prepared to swallow don't take it in the fucking mouth. I'm a homosexual, trust me.
hahahaha...omg! sweetie...ummm that was a little too detailed for me. lols...hahahaha
Hahahahhaa oh how I love dirty detailed sex talk! Umm I think the answer would be the level of sobriety or how hot the guy is! I usually say spit though, on tissues or the floor. But he thought it's probably some kinky moves that made her do that? LOL.
hahahaha
@ Everyone, especially Wooz:
Well the thing is, she didn't expect him to come in her mouth because he usually doesn't.
And on principle, she never swallows. It was an emergency so I guess it's sort of a reflex action to just spit it out wherever... lulz.
Laura Ashley bedsheets are SO important! =x
wahahhaha. snapp decision! i'm imagining a very shocked look on her face.
Oh gosh!! You mean it was unexpected? I wonder how that must have been! Keeping a guy's load in your mouth while thinking about where to spit it... hilarious!!
It's like a Seinfeld episode.
Spitting on his body is still gross though. Forgivable, but gross.
@ Izan: You gotta admit she had a point.
@ Wooz: I was just thinking of Seinfeld. It's not that gross, it's his own jizz, right?
Hahaha... so that was 'the call' that kept you up ;-)
Tell you a secret: Men don't care in that moment when the woman spits it, even if it's on the sheet, rug or his body :P
Hey, what's the big deal with swallowing? It's healthy :P (tell your friend)
@ MKL: Nope, that wasn't the call. Haha. And many people don't swallow coz the thought of it is disgusting. Would you swallow yours? No.
Sooner or later every man tastes it out of curiousity, probably in the early stages of adolescence. It doesn't taste or smell bad in my opinion. I can't say for all the other men in the world, though.
Tell you a secret: I've tasted worse things coming out of a woman, haha... ;-) Men just don't think about disgust or smell or taste. We just do it. Are we animals? Haha...
@ MKL: Well I think tasting and swallowing are two distinct things. Animals? I'm no judge of that, lmao.
For me it's less that it's my cum on me and more that they're spitting on me.
Just think of it as kinky, okay Woo? :D
OMG! Hahahaha!!
oh wow a 3AM convo like that?! hahahahhaha awesome.
Oh funny. Hmmm...maybe there is an idea of an invention here!
d: ,
Oh lord! Priceless late night girl conversation!
LOLOL! OMG! thanks for the monday laugh! hahahaha "TMI" :)
No prob! XD
Nyahahahaha..
That's why I always just swallow..
Or spit it all over his dick and balls again. Nyahahahah.
Wow, you've got balls yourself, Angel. HAHAH
I always found it silly to watch a girl get up and scamper off to the bathroom with a mouthfull. Cute ... even hot ... but silly ;-)
Just swallow or let it run out as it's happening. Don't make a production of it. Gee >__<
Obviously guys would prefer the choice that leaves us without needing to towel off our nether region ... but that beats stopping right when it feels the very best. I hate that.
I guess not everyone actually thinks about it until it happens... and you know, some people panic easily. LOL
Post a Comment