Je ne sais whud?

I just wrote the lamest French essay in the history of the universe. I hate how I sound so pathetic when writing. I mean, what kinda loser writes "My room has a great cupboard/wardrobe where I keep my clothes"?

Lamest. Shit. Ever.


I think I was distracted by Air Asia's cheap-ass flights. SG$140 for round-trip tickets wha-whud! No points for guessing which destination I was looking at! My family's going to Sarawak in December, sans moi. I would totally fly to that place I wanna go while they're away, if I could.

Wait a minute... I could so do that. Can't I? Is Operation JKT underway?

20 comments:

Unknown said...

whats so lame about "My room has a great cupboard/wardrobe where I keep my clothes"? hahahaha! loveee it!

Andhari said...

You know who to call when you get to the bad ass city, don't you?:)

masth said...

ALLONS-Y!!! n'est pas cher, alor.

TG said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Mastering good French is not easy (no pun intended!) ;-)

justyn said...

YES IT IS!!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Kym: It's such an amateurish sentence. Garrh.

@ Andhari: HEH.

@ Masth: N'oublie pas ton passporte!

@ MKL: Pun?

@ J: =))

rachaelgking said...

Yes! Do it! :-)

izan said...

You know you can! Just have ta get clearance from your ma... =)

lol

M'Liene M'Lina said...

wow. i might wanna come along, unless...........

Anonymous said...

take me with you!!! god i hated those french essays. and my french still sucks.

sonco said...

LOL. I know what you mean. I used to write those kind of kiddy sentences for my Portuguese lang. classes last time. Sounds so childish!

Not to worry, hermosa... you will get it one day.

sonco said...

I forgot to say, good luck with Operation Jkt! It would be so cool (:

Nashe^ said...

@ M'liene: Unless.... what? xD

@ Candice: You live in Canada! Your french can't be that bad! :D

@ Sonco: Thanks... yeah, those descriptive sentences sound so lame! We gotta do something about it, lol.

Carine said...

It's not easy to express ourselves in a language that is not our natural one, I can understand that..I'm studying english at university, and italian when I have free time. My essays are generally good, but when I must actually talk to somebody, I panic and end up saying nonsense with a bad accent ^^
By the way, it's 'passeport' and "ce n'est pas cher,alors" (but in everyday life, we say "c'est pas cher"). Please correct me if I did any mistake in my comment, it would help me to improve my english ^^

Nashe^ said...

@ Carine: Merci! That's why I need you. I knew it's passeport yet I wrote passporte. I can be so careless sometimes! =3

M'Liene M'Lina said...

unless i am unwanted. hahaha. since you might be meeting your friends, and we dont really mix our group of friends. hmmm, hmmmmmm. but it'd be a dream come true man.

and oh well, im still thinking about 2011, march. OH YEAH

Nashe^ said...

@ M: Seeing that I don't mind going alone, you are very much welcome. XD

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

lols...i'd love to see your room. =)

nitia/ monto said...

air asia is always cheep.. my friend got a trip to jakarta-hongkong-thailand-malaysia-jakarta for only US $106 only. insane. pleaseee go to Jakartaaaa.

Nashe^ said...

@ Mel: Trust me, my room is teeny tiny =(

@ Nitia: I will!!!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive