Bedridden
I'm so sick right now and my body is aching everywhere. It feels like I just got beaten up or something. Thank goodness it's the weekend so I won't have to miss any classes. Still...
This sucks so much, dudes!! I haven't been this ill in a long time, trust me. I'm trying to be as active as I possibly can but there's only so much you can do when you have to walk like a leper/can't even stand up straight.
Kapiissshhhht.
And because of the skyrocketing temperature... I missed the first day of Ramadhan.
O woe the day. As most of you already know, the Muslim holy month of Ramadhan has already begun. So here's to a month of fasting and abstaining from all that is un-Islamic. I always hope for the current Ramadhan to be better than the previous years', but the improvement hardly happens. There's just no effort on my part, and this has to change. Really. Just don't force me.
As the Malays say- "Bit by bit, lama-lama jadi bukit."
Or something like that anyway. Whatev, I'm going back to bed.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


28 comments:
arh oh no. speedy recovery okay? :(
feliz ramadhan to you too, nashty.
Nashe, I been sick a while ago and know how annoying it is, like being in a prison. Just don't think too much, rest, watch something funny on TV, maybe blog (that's my fav) and you'll get better. Warm wishes from Europe :)
yeah. my recent sickness sucked real bad too. i was fine at first then i totally couldnt get up from the bed. :( i hope you are tougher than me and your immune system work wonders and you have a quick recovery. maybe in the blessed month, you'll have a miraculous overnight recovery or sometg. heh.
awh get well soon! somehow when i think of ramadan and you i think of no more picnicking during lectures, haha!
hopes you recover soon! <3
@ MKL: I have zero inspiration to blog. SIGH.
@ Ame: Thanks for the wish, Jazakallah khayr! XD InsyaAllah, I will be better. :D
@ 'Alia: I know, right! That might be a good thing, I guess... :\
*faints at response*
Bwahahhaha
Happy Ramadan Al mubarak, Nash! Hopefully this will be a better one for ya.
Get well soon!
Get well soon Nashty !!
Do stop by Subliminal Verses sometime.
Daym that doesn't sound too good. Taken your meds yet?
Happy fasting, girl.
get well soon babe. that must suck like no mercy.
happy ramadhan to you too.
it's 3 more hours to go on this part of the world.
fasting from 430am to 845pm is really a challenge i have to say. luckily now it's the weekend, but i dont know how i'm gonna survive the workdays. :S
@ Flaz: Hope so too! Thanks :)
@ Ashish: Thank you
@ Ortega: Not good at all. Yeah I've taken my meds. Thanks :]
@ Ejannz: WOW. I had no idea. I'll have to make sure I'm not around Ireland during Ramadhan! :D
Hang in there!
This looks like an exercise in self-control I could never master.
I fuckin love ice cream :P
@ Woo: This is the part where you realize how amazing I can be sometimes.
*faints at your response to ame too*
InshaAllah, u shall recover sister, I shall make du'a for your speedy recovery.
Salaamz.
hey, i hope it's not a(h1n1)...
take a rest and sleep well...
Oh no my Nashabella is sick! SEE... This is what happens when you don't meet me online for more than a week... Feel better soon. Happy fasting!
@ Masrois: YOU SHALL MAKE DU'A, HUH?? Faut pas deconner!!!
@ John: It can't be...
@ Izan: YEAP. Of course! -.-
your blog is very interesting.I like to add you in my blog roll
I welcome you to my blog,leave your valuable comments and your link back is welcomed……….
Lol I like the picture, so hilarious. Get better soon though babe, don't worry about missing fasting. Should we just, give a goat or something to make up for our non fasting days?
@ Andhari: Woman. You just made me laugh long and loud at your 'goat' comment!! BWARGHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm definitely feelin way better now.
Medication is restricted in Ramadan?!
Hope you feel better soon!
oh no get well soon sweetie! Do you still have to take part in fasting if you're not feeling well? food would definitely help revive you a bit. =)
@ angryredhead: That picture refers to drugs, lol. And it's not 'medication' per se; it's more like.. you can't consume anything nor put anything in any orifice... so in that respect, I can't take my antibiotics when I'm fasting. And I'm not obligated to fast when I'm sick. :)
@ Mel: Hey Mel! OMG, I just replied to the Angryredhead above! Nope, I don't have to fast if I'm sick, that's why I missed the days!
Wait. I thought I had commented on this? Alzheimers much? I don't think I will be a proper Muslim ever. I mean, you're not allowed to smoke on Ramadan. I'd go nuts.
I'd go nuts without food. But here I am... alive and sane... hahaha.
Post a Comment