A Few Things
1) Tankyboy called. I hung up after the first two words.
2) I've watched Harry Potter #6, and was a bit disappointed by certain things. I should not have gotten my hopes high for any movie in the series, really. Thank god the company made up for it or I would have killed a baby dolphin.
3) I am flat out broke. Like, I-can't-even-enter-a-GUESS-store kinda broke. Donations?
4) Tankyboy called again. We talked.
5) My life sucks at the moment.
6) I tripped and fell down the stairs like a fucking klutz for the first time in my life. All classic sucky lives begin like this.
7) Tankyboy called again. Told me he's getting engaged to some random skank. I didn't ask for details.
8) I miss my aunt. I feel like snuggling against her fleshy arms and falling asleep there right now coz it's the safest place I've ever known.
9) I amaze myself with the amount of BBQ Doritos I can eat when I'm feeling like crap.
10) I actually laughed while reading a book about BDSM. More evidence of a screwed up existence? Probably.
11) I have been keeping my promise to stay teetotal for 3 weeks. It doesn't feel good right now.
12) I feel like crying, but I don't know what good that would do. I don't know what I feel like crying about anyway.
13) I know you regret reading this pile of tripe. Sorry.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

40 comments:
Tell me why you're dissapointed in number 2. I was dissapointed because there;s no crazy fighting scene in the ending the way it supposed to be. The rest was col though.
@ Andhari: Exactly that. WHERE was the great big Battle of Hogwarts!?
You laughed at BDSM? That's....weird.
Well. I hope you're feeling okay, despite all this suckiness. Cheer up ok?
With tanker it's always intersting huh. I don't kno how you feel about him getting engaged but whatever it is, I hope you're fine coz you didnt sound fine, since the last post. TC, girly.
Step 1, if talking with him bothers you as much as it seems to you should consider cutting him out of your life. No calls, no facebook, no IM, no nothing. Like the benign cyst on my arm, just get rid of it (which I haven't done yet).
Step 2, How many weeks are you along in your teetotaler promise? Find something else (and preferably cheap/free) to indulge in. Like ice cream, or outfits gifted to you.
Step 3, people get engaged early as fuck over there. This isn't really a step, just something I noticed =/
I agree with all the points from 1-12, but Nashe, sorry, I can't agree with your point 13. No, no ;-)
*hugs* Sorry that things aren't going your way!
Forget about TankBoy...get yourself a man! ;) And I love Doritos too!
boooo :( what can i do to cheer you up?!?!
altho some of yer posts r more interesting than others, you've never written anything flat. yer spirit comes out regardless of the topic, and makes unexpected fire.
what happened to the indochine guy? anyway, you're good looking that some people even mistake you as a star, right? you'll find yourself a better man eventually :)
Who is tank boy and why is he bothering you??
@ Ortega: The author made it funny!
@ Flaz: Thanks, yea.
@ Woo: I did cut him out. But his is a private number and I pick up all calls. And I dunno, maybe I'm kinda too nice coz I didn't wanna just hang up a second time.
And I don't really know what to say about the engagement thing. It happens.
Teetotaling for 2 weeks btw!
@ MKL: Haha. SIGH.
@ Moonjava: Doritos rock, no? :))
@ Kym: Just by letting me know you're alive and reading? Cool enough =]
@ Uno: Thanks Uno, that actually means a lot.
@ Shyn: I never saw him again. Cripes.
@ Carina: He's an ex. I don't think he thinks of this as "bothering". I think he finds the need to update me for some reason.
OMG, you are really hot! So gorgeous and smart. I will tell you something: You have a bright future ahead of you! Keep up the great blogging, Nashty ^_^
you sound so down... i know this sounds cliche but things will get better...and i hope for that for you.
@ Asian Dreamer: I am like so touched. Thank you. Where's your blog, btw?
@ Miss C: Thanks, I hope it'll get better waayy soon. :)
take care, babe =) ben and jerry's always a winner for the down moments. strawberry cheesecake!
chin up! put on some sexy clothes, meet up with some friends and head out on the town...tis the weekend!
Babe. Ups and downs, remember? It's down now, but keep your eye on the prize. You know what Im referring to.
Hugs!
mi hunneh, you'll get through this, with or without the bacardi. i trust you on that. ping me if anything.
@ Kam: Thanks for that, Kam!
@ Angryreadhead: Indeed it is! It's gonna be a quiet weekend for me, though.
@ izan: I remember.
@ putra: I pinged you, mi hunneh.
Hey, I hope things look up for you! Sucky times suck!
Oh, thank god someone else was disappointed in HP! I was almost crucified for saying it on the way out of the movies last night...
It's okay. I've fallen down the stairs before. In public. It's kind of funny, now that I think of it.
babe, you want me to give that tankerboy 100mmol KCl IV stat? that should stop his heart(less) heart in nanosecs. *hugs* you'll get through this :)
Looks like your in a rainy day mood. tsk tsk... I hope you are feeling better soon. mwah mwah mwah...and I hope you don't feel like crying anymore. And no, I don't regret reading your post. We love you. mwah
@ Kate: Like totally!!
@ LiLu: I know, right? Some parts were cool of course but it didn't have me gushing about it after.
@ Tellie: It wasn't that funny for me coz now I have bruises on my knee. LOL!
@ Ejannz: I had an image of you doing that...made me giggle really evilly. =p
@ Mel: That means a lot, Mel. Thanks, I'm better :))
So many comments! Wow, you seem like the most popular girl online :) Tell you what, that's no wonder for me. You're a very nice girl. And I hope you feel better, because so many people wish you well (including me).
i dont know you yet but i have a feeling that Tankyboy is the inspiration for your "I never knew you anyway" post... good luck with moving on... just be careful, you might trip off again for the same reason...
thanks for the visit in my blog!
@ MKL: Haha. I'm feeling better already, if only slightly.
@ John: Well as you've told me, you're right. I'm moving forward :))
Aww ... cheer up *hug* I hope things get better soon
Thanks Rina :)
Thanks for stopping by my site. Please feel free to visit anytime, I'll leave the light on for you!!
of course i dont regret it :) New fan of your entries here! hahaha...
@ Kate: Gee thank you bunches! Teehee ^^
@ Faddy: Glad you are! :^)
BDSM..sounds interesting. I mean, sounds interesting for you to actually try out. :-) Cheer up, Nashe.
I will. Trin. I think I did. =]
That's why I never take any of your bimbotism seriously. I know you have way too much activity between your ears, both intellectually and emotionally, to ever be truly bimbotic ;-)
(Those words are going to drive newbies crazy LOL)
*snug, life-reaffirming hugs*
Your life-reaffirming huggles are always goo, G. :))
Hugs
Post a Comment