But You Know I'd Do It All Again For You

Sejak kebelakangan ini, ako asyik think about se certain garcon called Aditya. Entah ngapa. And parce que I don't want ramai orang to mengerti apa yang j'ecris tentang lui, ako akan make it un peu difficult for everyone to fully memahami ce poste.

For once gw suka the fact that les services online untuk terjemahkan Bahasa Melayu and Indonesia avec finesse rare banget. Et how many people dalam dunia ini avoir knowledge morphologie anyway, kalau you know quel je veux dire?

Anyway, back to le sujet.


Le jour that I ketemu sama Aditya, I was con a few friends. He was un frequent tourist from Jakarta. Il joined kumpulan dance gue. And because of nos heights, dia menjadi pasangan gue buat selamanya setiap dance routine that we had. Ako masih ingat, even then, I had absolute trust y keyakinan dalam dirinya as my partner. Son lean, tough body didn't hurt, either. LOL.

I wasn't close to him, nobody was. Maklumlah, he was in Singapore pada tiap waktu vacances aja; et dia selalu ga bisa stay out late avec nous karena nyokapnya wants him to be back early. I didn't think anything de the fact yang dia contact almost semua rakan-rakanku via MSN mais did not even ask me for my email address. Il y'a samting aneh about el now that I think about it, pero at that time I was like, whatevs.

He stopped coming ici for kira-kira a year sebab his family stayed in Los Angeles and Boston for a while, and I never fikir pasal dia lagi. I suppose the others forgot about lui aussi.



Tapi one day, around Aidilfiti 2006, he contacted moi and said he's coming to Singapour for a short trip. Aku was macam,
"Kumusta, mi amigo. You nak datang visit? Ok lah suka hati kamu" but then he said dia sama skali ga interested in hanging out con our old gang; il veut jumpa sama me only. I was chuffed, of course. Tidak ada cara lain to say it- I was chuffed. Je was wondering what his motive was since he tak pernah hinted anything.

Whatever it is, I met him bila dia datang and we went to nonton bioskop. Step Up. Perbualan kita never hit a glitch. Dia seperti a male version of me. It was tres gampang to tok baksait avec him.



Apakah ia the way he grinned dengan comelnya while he berbual? Was it the fact that dia kayaknya genuinely bahagia to have my company? Ataupun gayanya, and cara dia make me laugh? It could aussi been that uber charming indonesian accent. Wo bu zhi dao, pero yang pasti, gw was taken.



I have known him depuis longtemps but it wasn't til the nuit at The Bay di mana kita danced "Sway" that I really got to mengenali the guy. À la folie...


It's one thing to have lui sebagai a dance partner dans your crew, but it's completely berbeda bila you're doing jazzy salsa steps amidst a boatload du ketegangan seksual, with nobody to tell you bahawa your suggestive moves are uncalled for. Plus, that we've spent months avant ca dancing ensemble smoothed things. J'ai su the way he moves, and he knew mine. Con uno main of his at the back de my neck, dengan his visage juste a couple of inches away from my own, kesedaran that I had fallen for this jejaka suddenly hit me.
Mon dieu, saklolo ako... c'est nogut! Achtung, mi corazon!


But l'inevitable happened anyway. The rest, que they say, is sejarah. Je piensa I shall berhenti ici for fear of letting out terlalu beaucoup. Alors, combien langues bolehkah anda identify in satu text ini?

Those with the right answer gets a virtual high five!

19 comments:

Nashe^ said...

The penultimate line reads:

So how many languages can you identify within this text?


(Well I gotta let you guys do something while I'm away! Have fun, all.)

izan said...

Theres more than 3 thats fo sho... I can spot


English
Tagalog
French
bahasa Indonesia?

I'll come back when I'm more awake!

Ortega said...

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME??!

You know I suck at these things!

I'm guessing around 5 or so?

Eng, Spanish, French, Malay...

karmaputra said...

nice story. i got the gist of it and it nearly moved me to tears.... i hope you see him again.

pero i don't wanna put my answer here! ("later people copy me" heh heh)

TG said...

I am lost. Tak faham! :"(

fairuz said...

malay. english. french. spanish. indo.

hamizah said...

eng, malayo, francais, german, indo, tagalog, mandarin. baiklah!

anyway safe trip! have fun :)

unokhan said...

save this charming puzzle to hand out to yer students should you decide one day 2 teach languages

the girl in stiletto said...

oh babe!! ahahha well, even though i don't know what certain words mean, i think i pretty much get the whole picture :P

he sounds like one sexy guy. i'm wondering, have you ever thought about rekindling the past? like making the sejarah berulang lagi? :P

masth said...

Am i allowed to answer the question??? xD

au fait, this looks like an sms u wld send to me. or vice versa.

and because i've been warned, i shall behave and completely switch off the speech-processor/left side of my brain.

STILL, cet post est tres sympa. c'est tout. x)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OMG! I'm sooooooooooo lost... No high five for me nashe? *batting eyelashes and giving you sad puppy eyes*

Pinked said...

4 languages...
Indonesian
French
English and maybe another..maybe

amor said...

^^in addition to what PLP mentioned, i'm adding German (i swear Achtung is). Tagalog (for 'saklolo ako'), Spanish (for 'mi corazon')..So, that makes 6?

Moonjava said...

English is the only one I can identify! ;)

I have an award for you at my blog! :)

izan said...

English
Tagalog
French
bahasa Indonesia...

plus German for achtung!



COME BACK QUICK!!

Gadfly said...

OK, now you're just fucking showing off!!!

Pardon my French ...


Nes pas?

;-)

Nashe^ said...

@ TGIS: We're still talking today. It's a long story, really. :)

@ Masth: Silencio! Diam kau! Can you spot the "nogut"? Heh heh.

@ Gad: You speak really well :D

Anonymous said...

i'm lost in translation here... but i think there's only three...

French, English and Bahasa Indonesia... the Filipino language seems ti be confused with the Bahasa, but they just sound the same. what do i know? i'm not a linguist...

Nashe^ said...

There's way more than that! And yes, Bahasa Indonesia and Malay sound very much like Tagalog, but they're not the same. :)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive