Don't Tell Anyone.
The GFF rang me up a few minutes ago to tell me that she just missed her stop on the way to work coz she fell asleep in the train. Not only that, but she only woke up coz the person next to her tapped her before he alighted. Apparently, she has been snoozing on his shoulder for the past five minutes.
Don't you just adore important and informative calls like that at 7 in the morning? I just laughed and told her that I would never embarrass myself like that.
Or would I?
#1: A couple of weeks ago it was raining quite heavily, so I decided to *ahem* be a little tough and wear sneakers instead of heels when I went out. I stepped on a drain, slipped and fell. Wait, I didn't just slip and fall. I pratically performed a bicycle kick. In front of like ten strangers. Nobody actually laughed, but nobody helped me up, either.
I hate the rain. Lesson learned; always wear heels.
#2: Just last week, I was on the way home (like 30 steps from gate) and heard a door slam just as I was getting out of the elevator. Thinking it was my sister, I shouted "WAIT!!!!" so she wouldn't lock the door just yet.
Turns out, I had just yelled at my new neighbour who was going out. This new neighbour, by the way, is a 20-something student-worker from China. (The house next door has never been bought and has always been rented out to groups of weird people.) (No, I'm serious, they always have issues.) (This new group of migrants never bathe and all of them stink to high heaven.)
Anyway, the girl just seemed shocked and hurried away. I was just standing there with a poker face. She probably told her housemates that they're living next to a cuckoo.
#3: And I was at the national library yesterday, for reasons unidentified. I had my baby computer with me so I thought I'd secretly watch Lord of The Rings (Return of The King) in the research area. There were five other people slogging at the big table. I sat facing them so they wouldn't know that I was watching a movie instead of doing research.
Everything was fine until the war scene. There was kinda a silent moment with Pippin smiling... then Gandalf whacked some orc with his stick. I was a bit shocked at the sudden thwack so I gasped. Like really loudly. And nearly toppled my seat. The other five nerds at the table were just kinda like, ????, probably wondering what sort of research I could be doing. Especially after I started giggling to myself.
I think three incidents are enough to illustrate the fact that I lead a very sophisticated life. If I'm the coolest, I'm the coolest, nam sayin'. How else should I roll, dudes?
PS;
It's 8.30 in the morning. It's drizzling, the weather is cool, and I'm on the 'puter? WTF Nash? I'm so going back to bed now.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

19 comments:
i like the last one :) you re so HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. how come you watched movie in national library? brilliant girl :D
{atalya}
you wont believe just how DISGUSTING china tenants are... they're living beasts!
They show LOTR in national library? should zi just move to Singapore already?:P
i went (LOL) at the bicycle kick and toppling from your chair. hahaha. aite while youre sleeping (i assume), im digging out recipes. ive decided anw, brownies (again)...
...in my sickly condition.
@ Atalya: Coz I had nothing to do! Wheeee!
@ Dilah: Now now lets not be too harsh.
@ Andhari: No they don't. I brought it from home, teehee. You're not allowed to watch videos in the research area =\
@ Hamz: The bicycle kick wasn't funny, okay! I hurt my lower back :'(
Brownies for le marathon? Heh. Bisa aja.
Stinky neighbors are the worst wen you live in close proximity.
I didn't peg you to be the LOTR-watching type, btw. Haha. Pretty cool =)
you screamed at the neighbour. you really are badass. (haha) (rofl) glad you didn't let out any piercing scream at the lotr war scene! that would have been... too cool.
i have a neighbour like that too. well, not technically a neighbour since the house is forever rented out to foreign workers who indeed, "stink to high heaven" (Nashe, 2009). (think: "les voisins ne sont pas sympa")
au fait, LET'S GO BOWLING. like i said i might just die of absolute laziness here
@ Ortega: Of course I watch LOTR, dude!
@ putra: That would've been EPIC, I bet. XD
@ Masth: You have a neighbour comme ca? We have come to another discussion of "Acheter ou Louer", je pense.
And hey, bowling is a GREAT IDEA, LETS GOOOO. Allez!!!
Lolol! Man the sneakers incident was funny. I wish I could wear heels, I cant ever walk in heels :( Boo!
I'm thinking I'm going to have alotta funny shit happen to me once I go off to uni :S
P.S. I like your baby computer. I want one too.
I can't imagine YOU falling. HAHAHHAHA. Damn funny, sorry. Others fall in heels, you fall in sneakers.
Cool =p
Hey sweetie. Please don't get mad at me...but...I really had a good laugh at the thought of you falling on a rainy day! Tsk tsk... Here I was feeling a bit sleepy then suddenly I'm wide awake just keeping myself from laughing so hard at your post. Thanks sweetie, you're my coffee, my wake me up,feel better, bloggy buddy
It's like wishing someone dead silently. Shiok...
hahahaha but bicycle kicks look totally badass! and that's awesome that you were plaing LOTR at the library. haha!
@ PLP: Wait for it, girl... Uni will be a heck of a ride. LULZ.
@ Fairuz: Hey that's how I roll, naa mean.
@ Mel: It was painful but.. glad to have woken you up. Haha!
@ THB: Shiok to the max, I'm sure.
@ Floreta: Not to mention my butt was all wet after slipping. ROFL.
This is so funny. I do stuff like that all the time.
I agree with Fai. Can't imagine u falling! LOL.... very erm brave of you to put this up XD
@ BB: Someimes it's only funny on hindsight, though. LOL.
@ izan: My graceful side doesn't manifest all the time XD
i cant believe i still laughed so loudly when i read this, considering that you already told me about all of it verbally. Heh. You are indeed the coolest. :D
Post a Comment