"Le Télé Revient Bientôt"

"Yo ho, where u at? I'm jagameistering tonite baby!"

"Gf hows the movie? Bagus ga?FashionBar rly sucked...why u no believe me"

"Helloo0o?? Pick up my call!!!"

"U partying? Drunk? Dead? What?? 0h shat, were u shexing??!! BTW how do i say 'thats cool' in indon?"

"saw ur FB status.....lol.. kok bisa sih nash?"

"Oh sry i forgot u lost ur cell. haha. eh what am i sayin, u still cant read this, lol"


... Just some of the texts you get when the phone goes missing. Those, plus eleven messages in the voicemail. Friends, of course, seem to sense the exact (wrong) time to (try) contact you.

Well, the Nokia's back with me now, all safe. It doesn't look meddled with since the new texts are still unread and missed calls still displayed. My cute little handphone pouch is slightly dirtied, but that's obviously the least of my problems.

Anyhoo.

Another developmental picture of The Ion? Here you are.


You can compare it to previous images I posted last week or so.



If you biggify it, you can see the top of Wisma Atria peeking out behind (somewhere above the Paterson Road sign.) I was standing outside Wisma when I took the previous picture last year.

Still lots of work to be done, eh? The Ion is supposed to be open by July/August! But then again... Banglas (i.e.; Bangladeshi workers) work pretty fast in Singapore, lulz. I shall have faith.

I can't explain it, but I felt tingles when I caught a glimpse of the escalators inside. Is that crazy or what..? I guess I really can't wait for the opening. It's hard to tell what'll happen to nearby places like Wisma and Shaw Centre when the Ion is fully operational, but I'm sure they'll survive. (Of course my friends and I have our more specific theories, but I shall not go into that.)


...And oh look! The exams are here. Bye, guys.

[Thanks to Marko from Tropoja for the pictures!]

19 comments:

Atalya Ticoalu said...

happy to heart that your phone is back to you :) and yea, i guess you deserve free voucher to shop at The Ion since you re their loyal customer even bfore they open! LOL

{atalya}

Nashe^ said...

@ Tal: GOSH. I should totally suggest that to the Ion retailers!! XD

The Demigoddess said...

How'd you find your phone?

izan said...

Not that I'll be shopping, but the place does look set to look pretty awesome. All the best for exams!

" 0h shat, were u shexing??!! " -- that's just funny, dude. :-P

flashman said...

If my knowledge n memory serves me well, orchard area now has Wisma.. Tangs.. Ngee Ann City/Taka... wheelock place, Shaw and fareast.


This is crazy gila. Wow for singapore!

Nashe^ said...

@ Demigoddess: Tis a long story, trust me. Maybe I shall blog about it sometime!

@ izan: Yeap yeap. And thanks for the luck, Koo. I'll need it =\

@ Flaz: You forgot Forum. And the all time paradise that is Paragon! DUDE!!!

the girl in stiletto said...

i snorted out my maggi mee through the nose reading those messages. sakit ok! LOL. all the best for the exam :) you'll rock!

floreta said...

good luck in your exams. that building looks like it's going to be sweeet.

unokhan said...

good lord, honee, that structure is tissue thrown across a spider web resembling the hindenberg. pray for no breezes and no sparx.

srsly, good luck and steady studying for the forthcoming...

amor said...

Weird architecture though but if a new building/establishment wants to make a big impact --- well, they got it right. People will remember it.

heloise said...

I have to agree, the bangla workers work fast! i didn't even expect the building to be up like that within a year!

Nashe^ said...

@ Ejannz: HAHA! Wooopz, sorry! Thanks for the luck. =))

@ Floreta: Hooo yeah I really hope so.

@ Uno: Thank you. It's supposed to be artistic. HOHO.

@ Amor: Yeah, and with such a short name like ION.

@ Heloise: It WAS pretty fast within a year, yes! :))

Anonymous said...

wow.. its just.. the building is getting good. *amaze

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

what the heck is shexing? hahahaha...it's good you got your phone back...mine on the other hand just can't be revived. had to buy a new one. tsk tsk

Nashe^ said...

@ Nitya: It'll be better inside :D

@ Chinky: Oh that sucks. I want a new one, actually.

putra said...

how can they ask if u were shexing if they knew i wasn't there, bebeku?

Nashe^ said...

@ Putra: Beats me. lulz.

MITCH said...

bukanya Juni aja dehhhhhh... Juni ini hopefully gw ke Sg :D

Nashe^ said...

@ Michelle: HAHA. Wah Syel, enak dong kalo gitu..!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive