Tu me manques.


Dearest Aditya,

It's ridiculous how much I miss you. I thought you should know. Hope life is treating you well. Anyway, the rose you sent? I put it in a vase and it bloomed beautifully. Like, fucking beautifully. Then the petals started falling, like the rose in Beauty and the Beast. It was still so pretty, though. But I came home one day and found the vase empty. My mother threw it away. She said there were no more petals on the rose and thus no point keeping it. I didn't say anything. I heard tinkling from the wind-chimes, but it could have also been the sound of my heart breaking. I'm not sure.

I'm going through a rough time, and when times get rough, I think of you. It's ridiculous how much I miss you. I saw you in my dreams last night so the morning kinda sucked. (When you're dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part.) Ah well. I guess I'll end here, won't take too much of your time. I know you're very busy. Wish you were here.


Yours,
NBH


PS;
it's ridiculous how much I miss you.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I don't knw what else to say. You can write really beautifully sometimes. hope you're fine.

Anonymous said...

beautiful. always beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OH, and you must really love this person, hey? For you to say all that...i reeeally hope you're fine. (=


(just to add, your writing can make me cry esp when I m feeling down.You can totally be a writer.)

Anonymous said...

wow.. very great writings. who is he? I hope you're okay. its normal though to miss somebody

the girl in stiletto said...

you're gonna make me cry cuz i dreamed of someone i should not be dreaming off, last night :( p.s it wasn't harry LOL.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you say all that...without even mentioning anything about love. TC, nashe.


:)

Anonymous said...

Hey.

-RD

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awww sweetie...what's wrong? I love how you said this, "When you're dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part." It's kind of similar to one of my favorite quotes which goes like this "YOu know when you're in love when reality is finally better than dreaming"...I hope you're doing ok. take care always.

Gadfly said...

Yeah. Strange how logic and the heart have nothing really in common :-/

Anonymous said...

Babe. When you talk about him this way, I keep forgetting that he's my friend also. Trust me, it's ridiculous how much he misses you too.

Anonymous said...

Aku ga ada komentar. See you when I see you.

-RD

The Demigoddess said...

Nashe,

I don't know if you are hurting or being funny. Either way, I liked reading your letter.

Anonymous said...

Wind chimes eh. I want you to chill, coz you gonna make me teary now.

You know for a moment i forgot who is aditya... then... OH YES, HIM. Revelation gitu kan.

Pinked said...

Hey Nashe,
Hope things aren't too rough. We always remember special people at such times, people who've left deep imprints on us. I guess it's a little consoling, if not completely, just to remember them, to have someone to remember.

Feel better, love you :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you. Chocolate milk.

Atalya Ticoalu said...

really love the letter nash. who is aditya anyway?? is he better than dwi andhika? lols.

{atalya}

Nashe^ said...

Thanks for the words, everyone. My mind and body just ain't feeling too good right now.


And Atalya, you might know adit as el______ on Plurk ;-)

Atalya Ticoalu said...

WOW. got it now nashhhhh :)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive