Sweet things

1) I fell asleep on my chair while responding to an email, and dreamt that the gold mannequins from Bebe were used in the Christian Louboutin store at Takashimaya. And for some inexplicable reason, I was asking someone "Isn't there supposed to be an LV Speedy on the mannequin's arm?" Sweet dreams.

2) The t-rEX contacted me. Shall not elaborate. Sweet revenge.

3) A very special person rang me up from Naziland just to say that he thought about me while walking in the rain. Sweet nothings. :))




4) I went out to dinner with my family (including a bunch of my crazy aunts). Guess which one my mom is in the picture. LOL. Anyway we wanted an ice-cream cake for dessert but there was none, so we took this tiny, heart-shaped, meant-for-lovers cake. It was supposed to be mango-something but it tasted more like cheesecake piled with sugary peaches and berries. Sweet treat.




5) My folks say they'll get me a car if I take (and subsequently pass) my driver's license. Riiigght... Gw mau sopir! Bukan mobilnya aja! Who wants a car when all that money could go towards my favourite pastime? I don't know why, I'm just not a car person. I like a good ride, but not with myself driving, thanks. Plus, cars are ridiculously expensive to maintain in Singapore, you have no idea. I think my old man should just dump me in Jakarta where everybody has a bloody chauffeur. Nevertheless, sweet deal.


6) I thought I was nearly done with an amazingly cumbersome assignment and was preparing to break into song and dance at the prospect, until some sort of instinct prompted me to re-read the guidelines my professor gave. Now I realize that I still have two major sections uncovered, and hundreds of words to go. Sweet joke.

15 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Speaking of cars, what a sweet treat from your parents. Good luck with the driver's ed exam. Know what? I'm 24 and I still don't know how to drive. I prefer having my brother drive me around or just hitching from my parents. hehehehe...I agree, I'd much rather spend all that money on shopping. I'm getting excited about all those goodies you could buy with that much money.weeeeeeeeee! =)

Woozie said...

Hundreds of words huh. Girlfriend, you need a cigarette/hookah/drink/whatever it is you people do to relieve stress.

GagayMD said...

whew! great treat from parents!

Gagay:-P
Gagay, MD:-P

Anonymous said...

Sweet joke. Hahaha...get your ass to it, girl. All your aunts look kinda alike. I really can't decide which is your mother!

Anonymous said...

aaw.. such happy sisters. your mom and aunt can pass off as legit indons, for sure. i know which is your mom. do i get a prize?

Nashe^ said...

@ Chinky: Exactly! Glad we see eye-to-eye on this issue. Heh heh.

@ Woo: That would be redbull vodka or a bottle (or three) of lime Bacardi Breezer.

@ Gagay: I bet they said it partially coz they know I don't want a car in the first place.

@ Izan: You can't tell?! Damn dude. You should know! I got myh ass to it. Finished it at 5AM.

@ putra: Haha, they do get that a lot. You get a prize, alright. Come and get it. :))

Anonymous said...

the cake looks cute enough. Swensen's cake right?


Bacardeeeee!!!!

-RD

Andhari said...

OMG at number 1 hahaha youre such a sister :P

Anonymous said...

WAH! MERIAHny. Smp hats i x diinvites. hahahahahahaha. sheesh. this is making me stressed for OUR bday. LAWL. LAWL. LAWL!

Nashe^ said...

@ Ray: Yeap, Swensen's.

@ Lo: Heh heh heh.

@ mliene: HAHA. Nanti kali you mau datang, datang aja laa! Our birthday celebration will be in a gajillion weeks. Relax.

Anonymous said...

i cld only WISH it was gajillion weeks. oh man! hehe. but it shall be fun!

Anonymous said...

You not going out with Shin? She was moaning and groaning about work. HAHHAHA.

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Mliene: Just get the milkshake ready ;)

@ Ray: Naw... She needs to cover her hours now. Ho well.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I know which one's your mom!
*points*

redundant lah seyh.

Nashe^ said...

@Masth: Felicitations, vous avez gagne. Contente?

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive