Taggledy Tag Tag
I has been tagged by CGM, and I've included the questions asked by the good ol' taggers.
1. Have you ever been on TV?
Yeah, but it was for some event in primary school and it was lame.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
No, and I don't think I ever will. The only times I sing are probably whenever the GFF and her cronies make me sing (omg karaoke) some Indonesian ballads at her place.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
No, that colour would be on me like a cheap Guess bag on a Burberry coat. Fuckin clashes.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
That'll probably make me barf.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Yes, and I have quite low tolerance for that. Seriously, which part of my face tells you I dig photo frames and gold keychains?
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Yeah. I mean, it popped out from like, nowhere.
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Nah. I don't even know 15 people. 0.o
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Who hasn't! I trip and stumble a lot when I wear slippers, but never when I'm in heels. Must have been social conditioning or something.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Of course, though not voluntarily. Anyone in government-funded schools would have stepped into a nursing home, welfare center or helped out in some other non-paying, patience-testing, tear-inducing activity at least twice throughout their school life.
10. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
Er, no. Oh wait... Hmm.
11. Have you ever been serenaded by the one you love?
Oui.
12. Have you ever felt that starting your blog was a mistake?
Never. Sure, there've been times when I felt slightly over-exposed and stuff like that, but I never felt that it was a mistake. The pros outweigh the cons when it comes to this.
.....
(Alors. I'm actually feeling weird at the moment coz some guy from school just said that he wants to "try" kiss me to see what that's like. Too bad I'm not manning a bloody kissing booth.)
Oh anyway, there was a Career Fair going on in the school auditorium just now, to let those who are graduating soon find potential employers and shit. Being supremely nosy (or kaypo, as Singaporeans would put it), my friend and I checked it out for fun since we had the time. Also, the career booths would probably be giving out freebies like notebooks or whatever, and you can never have too many notebooks. Some dude from a finance company asked if I would like to join them as a financial adviser. "Even better if you're a shopaholic, coz then you'll be helping yourself." *cough* Excuse me.
I think I might work for Bloomberg though. They gave me a really cute umbrella.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

16 comments:
I got some really long comments so i think i shall email you instead. cya.
Well, unlike creepy tropical frogs. Good old American bullfrogs are non toxic and have meaty legs LOL
I just did this too, and youre right, I hate keychains lol
@ Putra: Got it :))
@ Gad: Ughh! I don't like amphibians, dead or alive!
@ Lolita: Yeah. I think they're fine, as long as it's not a gift. =P
"Nah. I don't even know 15 people. 0.o"
Bahahaa :D Sorry.
LOL kissing booth. maybe yoiu should do that someday.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Yeah. I mean, it popped out from like, nowhere.
Trust u to make it sound like the lamp post's fault.
@ Tiff: Oh you know what I mean!
@ Izan: I don't think Singapore is ready for kissing booths.
hey hey...gosh, i wonder if anyone has ever tried frog legs? just the thought makes me feel like throwing up. hehehehe... omg, nashe i feel so stupid. So here I am reading your blog and i'm like this tag is familiar to the one i tagged you with. So I was thinking...who's CGM? I clicked on the link and boom..I saw my page. hahahaha... I feel so stupid. hehehehe... thanks for playing along deary. =)
@ CGM: HAHAHA!! The mind works in mysterious ways... :))
Bloomberg gave you an umbrella and therefore u'll work for them. that makes sense.
but still, yeah! j'aime la parapluie aussi... =))
and yea man. he IS getting creepier. that M. he's brother is cute though, alorr...
@ Masth: Yeah, and to think that we regarded him and his 2 cronies as pious people at first. Haha! Dis donc...
(PS; TU AIME!??)
Oops, i meant *his, not “he’s”. Grammatical error.
(And btw the card-roller thingy in the box that u took at the career fair without even knowing whats inside is pretty cool. Though u cant exactly roll ur i/c or ezlink into it. And i like the pens too.)
kamu apaan sih ga kenalin 15 orang?? haha.
-RD
@ Masth: I forgot all about that. It's still in my bag. I just took it out and... I have zero idea how to use it. It looks like it's gonna chop off my fingers if I make a wrong move. HELP!
@ Rayan: Emg bener pak! Gw ga kenalin lebih drpd itu. XD
=.=
all u hv to do is roll that tiny thingy which looks like a, well, roller, at the top. isnt there an instruction inside?? alor, tu lis!! hahahha..
@ Masth: Oh okay okay, I got it. I was wondering why nothing happened when I roll the roller.. then I realized that I didn't have any cards inside in the first place. Desolee.
Post a Comment