New and Improved
Isn't this new template just poking you in the eye!!??
:)
---------------
Update:
A certain person from my junior college (whom I miss so fucking much) is coming down to my nabe ce weekend! It is irrational how happy I am to get to see _____. We've been chatting every night but it's not the same as meeting up, is it?
My life has gotten too boring for words in any language. C'est tout.
--------------
2ième update:
My life is still boring.
Update:
A certain person from my junior college (whom I miss so fucking much) is coming down to my nabe ce weekend! It is irrational how happy I am to get to see _____. We've been chatting every night but it's not the same as meeting up, is it?
My life has gotten too boring for words in any language. C'est tout.
--------------
2ième update:
My life is still boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

10 comments:
It hasn't put my eyes out yet, but I do see a few of those bags I'd like to have. ;o)
xoxoxo
Diane
Di, I can't decide whether I see them more as bags or cookies! lulz :D
I like this noo template banyak-banyak! Takde revolution lagi kepe nash..!! =p
Its a revolution alright. hahaah. Whats up nashter? Cant be that boring right?
Oooh, I love it!
@ Fai: Takkan nak buat setengah je kan. Haha.
@ Flash: Trust me, I'm getting so bored and boring.
@ Fabbrunette: Glad you do!
i thought u moved site and the previous one has been converted into an online bag store -_-
@ Dila: Frickin lol.
Wow, I missed your last three entries (I swear it was college apps!) and so I shall be neat and orderly in my thoughts.
1. I LOVE your blog template, awesome! LOVE handbags and this is so perfect in-the-face bold, LOVE!
2. Tank - We all can be bitches but really, we arent. You'd be a bitch if you stayed with someone you werent into. Trust me, thats more fucking up.
3. The loneliness. Working out really helps. Other than that bloggy world is awesome. You have friends here and arent alone..not the way you are when you have 3D ppl around.
4. I love that you're learning French, it's so sexy, one day I will resume my french classes.
5. Love this bag tag thing. And I love big bags too, bags I can fit my whole world in! You spoke of a mini computer you can fit in the bag..which one is it?
@ Pink: It's specifically bag designs on cookies, so it's like a 2-in-1 thing for me, hahaha!
Yeah go learn French again, then you can comment en français here. Hehe.
Oh my baby computer? That's just my Acer laptop! Teehee. I named it Tristan and he's my baby. =))
Post a Comment