Alors.

I don't usually use the word "wonderful", but quite honestly, that's the word that came to mind when I thought about the past week. It has been wonderful. Had a catch-up session with old friends while playing board games, attended a little brownie party(hello calories) hosted by some drunk Koreans, had a really good time people-watching with my prettyboy DW whom I have not seen for ages, and sat around bitching about TV programs with a couple of my favourite grrls. One favourite grrl was missing but we survived. To top it all off, I also saw that hot guy from campus, with very little clothes on. LOL.


And after that brief encounter with K the NS man, I guess I'm glad to be back with my dude from Darussalam, at least for the time being. Tanky might be a solid pain in the neck much of the time but at least he doesn't find the need to regale me with stories of how great his job is or whatever. Plus, he just mended a problem on my baby computer, a problem which has been annoying the crap outta me since last year, so kudos to him for that. (Geez, man. I really don't know why I never thought of asking him before. Could have saved me a load of pain.) He's exacting a huge non-monetary fee, though. (Ok, maybe I do know why I never asked.) Lets just say it's such a drag and I should have seen it coming from that uncontrollable opportunist.

Anyhoo, seeing Tankaroo again after our 10-day hiatus gave me goosebumps. It was weird because the only time I really get goosebumps is whenever I touch a YSL Muse bag. I hate to admit it but I guess I did miss my hunk of tuna.


And woe is me if he ever reads this.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was actually wondering where you've been all this while. sorry! I know it's less than a week but... You know me.

And oh. That's probly the first time I heard you say something outrightly good about T-boy. You do mmiiissss him!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Just: I'll kill you if you told him that.

Anonymous said...

hey babe. long time no see :)

Nashe^ said...

@ French: Too long, in my opinion.
:))

Anonymous said...

too bad i couldn't make it to your place the other day. i had my amor-wanti breathing down my neck, you see.

LULZ

Nashe^ said...

@ Fr: Mau bikin aku iri apa!

Dodobird. Nehmind, still love you. Hmmphh.

unokhan said...

hunkatuna. hunkatankatuna

thinking 'lion king' here

Gadfly said...

HAAA!! Yeah. Don't let Tanker know. He'll be knockin' the bottom out of it.

*laughing and ducking*

*sneaking back in to give loving noogies before running away again*

Nashe^ said...

@ Uno: Hunkatankatuna, eh. That just sounds like the name of some Hawaiian rap group or something. Whatever it is, Hakuna matata my friend.

@ Gad: Uh huh, and I'll never hear the end of it. Don't run aways, G!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Sounds like you did have one wonderful week. I like your blog, it's really refreshing. Will be droppin by every now and then. Take care. and have a wonderful day. =)

Nashe^ said...

@ CGM: Thanks Mel! XD

Andhari said...

im loving your ysl reference, girl. I know this lines of a man you could go to when you feel down? Manolo Blahnik. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Damn girl. I thought you got abducted. Glad to 'see' you happy.

Nashe^ said...

@ Lolita: Did you say Jimmy Choo? LOL! Don't remind me. You're making me excited. :D


@ Flash: Why thank you, Flashy.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive