You're my lover, not my rival...

I don't know how I'm supposed to concentrate on planning my modules for next semester with Big T here blasting Karma Chameleon for the hundredth time and singing along. This is just so annoying, you have no idea.

And the song is starting again as I type this.

Oh forget it. If you can't beat them...




Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon
You come and go
You come and go...
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green...

15 comments:

Woozie said...

Karma Chameleon?

Anonymous said...

Oye I love that song lah!

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Woo: Heard it?

@ RD: =))

Anonymous said...

Earworm alert!

Must have been about 11 years since I heard that song... How you holing up, nashe?

Anonymous said...

Ah! HolDing up, i mean. (Sorry, I was looking at Courtney Love before this)

Nashe^ said...

Izan, 11 years huh? Sad! The last I heard it was about a year ago.

I'm good. Waiting for December :))

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Boy George, eh? I like him as much as the next person, but a hundred times is a tad bit excessive, I will admit. ;o)

Love and hugs and all that jazz. :o)

D.

Nashe^ said...

LOL, Di!!!

Huggs back :))

Anonymous said...

God. Karma Chameleon. The chorus is brilliant :D

I can vividly imagine you 80's dancing to it.

Nashe^ said...

I knew you could, Dit. I just knew!
XD

High Power Rocketry said...

I like that song due to the funky harmonica.

Anonymous said...

All the way from 1983, it rocks man.

Nashe^ said...

@ R2k: Cool stuff, isn't it =P


@ Flash: =>

Gadfly said...

Get a stick and kill Boy George ...

o_O

Nashe^ said...

Aww come on G I know you like it.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive