2008.9
Unlike Tank and a huge load of my relatives, I don't personally celebrate Christmas but I really do like the season. Prices get really low and I'll be getting random Xmas presents and my close aunts will bring me out for unnecessary shopping, which is always a bonus. (Aren't aunts the best? Mine are, anyway.) And lets not forget the Xmas parties. This year, my aunt has already booked a hotel room for us to party in for December 25th. We have been doing that for quite a number of years.
I think I come from a weird Muslim family. I don't get us sometimes. But whatever.
This year seems to be dragging on for the longest time. Come on already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

10 comments:
SALES SALES SALES!
oh wait, i forgot i'm still having my exams =|
Hang in there, Kam! :D
Actually if I remmbr, Muslims are not supposed to celebrate Xmas or any other religion's fests.
Heya gal... 2008 has been really short for me. I dont know if its good or bad that it's long for you. Ahaha.
@ Pengooin: Yeah, they're not.
@ Fai: Truth be told, I don't know, either. LOL. I just know I'm bored shitless at the moment.
Ah, oui!!!
Fait du shopping!!!! (i just had to say that, sorry.)
tee-hee.
*sings: "santa can you hear me...i have been so good this year~"*
I KNEW YOU HAD TO SAY IT.
N'est pas expliquez sont necessaire.
to masth> HAHA!!!
nashe> tu veux faire du shopping avec moi pour Xmas? XD
Apres Noel, je peux. Avant ca, non.
Post a Comment