Taggledy

Tagged by Karina! I've skipped certain sections since I've done it in some other recent post.


Six Random Things I Like
1. Trousers.
2. Millie's Cookies from the UK. They're absolute heaven.
3. Escada's Moon Sparkle perfume.
4. The feline family. Kittens, tigers, lynxes, whatever.
5. Diamond/crystal butterflies. So pretty.
6. The Clueless series. Grew up with it, will never tire of it.

Six Random Things I Don't Like
1. Ants.
2. Bitten nails.
3. The fact that, much of the time, people don't get the way I think.
4. Dry skin. Vitamin E+Aloe vera should mean something to you.
5. Whiny girls who aren't cute. Cute but whiny is not that bad. But if you ain't cute, stfu.
6. People who only pretend to like indie music when they know like, only one song.

Six Things That Make Me Happy
1. Rainy afternoons with a good book.
2. Famous Amos cookies.
3. Clear nail polish.
4. Pillowfights with the GFF.
5. Sitting on the shoreline at night with someone I love.
6. Stolen kisses, coz I'm a die-hard romantic.


HAHA. Karina also reminded me of a movie I have been itching to watch.




"You, speak Prada?" Look at her smile there. Whooo. I'm REALLY disappointed that they didn't cast a Brit, though. =(


And oh, my exams are finally over. My final paper was like six hours ago, and dammit! It totally put the GAAAARRRR in Ungaro! It was horrible for so many of us. Maybe coz.. we didn't put the MUG in Mugler? I don't know, but it was horrifyingly hard.

But tis over. Alors, now all I can do is... continue saving money. December awaits. *insert really big, disgustingly happy smiley*

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading.

Anonymous said...

What a rad coincidence. I like sitting on the shoreline too.

Don't think bout the exams anymore. Can't do anything about it!

Nashe^ said...

@ nobody?? : you're freaky.


@ Putra: Wow, really? Cool :))

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, your Millies cookies.

HAHAHHAHAHA.... Entah kapan filem ni keluar di bioskop!

-RD

Nashe^ said...

I think like, mid next year for Singapore? Drats.

Anonymous said...

"You, speak Prada?"
LOL. I think your kind of man needs to speak a lot more too.

What does Tankyboy like?

Anonymous said...

stolen Kisses.. aww.. and you will definitely watch that movie lah. Tak kira braper lama kene tunggu... betul tak. HAH.
and eh? I'm curious too. What brand does Tanky like?

Anonymous said...

...assuming you actually see him in clothes?

Nashe^ said...

Screw you, Izan.

@ izan & fai: He's very much an A|X and Lacoste guy when he's out. Dalam rumah lain cerita ahh...

Anonymous said...

ants. if darkness engulfs, death is coming!

LOL! especially at the ridsect memories.

Nashe^ said...

ZOMGGG. Totally! YES! Sampai buat itu ridsect seperti rolling pin.. Hebat..hebat..

Anonymous said...

Aspiring..funny.. she's hard to ignore!

That's so YOU especially when you're high on life.

Nashe^ said...

Thanks, nazI. When are we hitting Wisma again?

Anonymous said...

Im disappointed at the choice of casting as well. I felt that Becky should be Brit like she is in Kinsella's stories. Shes Aussie,but the american accent jus makes her look ditzy and much too blond. Becky is meant to be sophisticated with a British personality! Brit bimbos and American bimbos are different right. Wish its set in UK not US. Becky loves Harrods, not Saks 5th!
I had a good laugh at your "MUG in Mugler" comment, btw. Great.

Random reader.

thesouthernstar said...

I second you on Six Things that Make You Happy #1-3
Ain't reading books on rainy afternoon is the best? ^^
What book do you read right now?

Nashe^ said...

@ Random reader: Exactly! It changes a lot if Becky isn't British, doesn't it!!?


@ Ochie: Yeah! All bundled up and lost in the story... :))
I'm reading some Cecilia Ahern stuff now.

MITCH said...

iya ants tuh bener2 nyebelin, gw jg gak suka. baunya ga enak lg. huahaha..

Nashe^ said...

@Michelle: Give m a high 5, syel. haha.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive