Another knot.
People are growing up so fast. My tiny cousin's married.
Somewhere down the road, she changed from this...
to this.
From that wild party animal to a happily married woman. I'm happy for her, really. Although I kinda got a shock when I received the wedding invitation. I guess I never thought she'd settle down so quickly. She's like, what, 23? That's like Me in 3-4 short years! But never mind. Have a great marriage, C.
I went to her wedding with my elder brother, and many of the old people thought I was his girlfriend or something. While they were reveling at how big my brother has grown (they last saw him when he's a toddler, he's 20 now), I was just there like a wallflower, stuffing my face. I couldn't help feeling a bit irked that they don't know who I was. Je veux dire, I know I wasn't raised together with my brother, but it kinda bites that these people don't even know I existed.
They're definitely not invited to my wedding. LULZ.
In other news... I have an aromatherapy spa treatment waiting for me. No, I'm not stressed in any way, but... my back kinda aches.. and my calves do hurt... and life in the city can be so tiring, and.. oh forget it. I don't need an excuse. Indulgent boyfriends are the best, aren't they? See you when I'm rejuvenated.
Wheee!
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

18 comments:
Oh so spoiled.
Your cousin looks quite pretty.
GOD! You overly pampered, spoiled little thing! What (ahem) buttons did you push/undo to get this spa day??
LOL.
You're in Singapore, right? You should try date an NS guy for once.
Wah siket punye berubah tu! Haha!
Yeah a lot of my cousins are getting married too... the oldest is 25. Haha. When's your turn? ;)
menurut aku, it has something to do with the way you play the D.I.D so naturally. you just make guys want to pamper your size 6 ass. pernah ngalamin deh. haha.
whatever it is, hell will freeze over before nashe dates an NS guy.
@ Flash: I guess I could try going out with an NS guy... He just shouldn't be too calculative with what cash he has. Haha.
@ Izan: Bitch. I did not get this by pushing or undoing any buttons! Or none that I recall.
I'm not spoiled, okay. I deserve it! I think. After all the crap I put up with...
@ Fai: Na uh! Not anytime soon, woman!
@ Putra: I feel like dating an NS guy just to prove you wrong, you know that? And makasih for revealing the size of my ass, eh. lulz.
you can't nash. trust me, you can't. you'll dump him the moment he says he must go back to tekong.
Putra honey, that's not fair of you! I don't know where to find those NS people in the first place, so we can't judge.
PS, Ns guys are rampant... Can find them at White Sands every wkend.. Sembawang.. Nee Soon.. hahhahaa...
exactemente.
try hanging out at that FarEast Plaza place or Bugis village and not head for paragon/wisma every time you hit town. lol.
man, she had the japanese schoolgirl look so down
@ Flash: LOL
@ Putra: Your knowledge/memory of Singapore amazes me.
@ Uno: You haven't seen the other pictures.
Whoa she's hot.
NS dudes? Nash would need some hardcore black magic to make her fall for one. Cmon man, the chance of Nash dating a Singaporean is small enough, NS guys are just OUT, without a question!
and hey, shld tell me when you wanna go spa next time.. i can join you.. hehehe. Or maybe that will undo the whole relaxation. oh well....
@ Dr Z: Yeah I guess :))
@ Ame A: Don't speak too soon! You never know, there might be diamonds in the rough.
And the spa thing? Only for me lah... We shall have ours together when we head for Bali.
Yeah she kinda hawt. Thought it was you. I foresee a lot of kinky sex for them both.
@ Anon: OMGZ PLEASE do not put images in my head!
Post a Comment